Summary of The Day: Peljesac peninsula is known as one of the best wine-producing regions in Croatia. The culture of growing grapes dates back 4,000 years, from the time of the ancient Greeks. Due to its specific geographic and climatic pre-dispositions, this area has become a leader in viticulture. This tour allows you to sample the best local wines while enjoying the magnificent peninsula scenery and picturesque vineyards. We'll take you on a breathtakingly scenic one hour walk through the unique wine growing region of Dingac.
We'll depart at 9:00am for the Peljesac wine region, stopping in Ston for some sightseeing and lunch. Enjoy this small town which is notable for the producing salt in the traditional manner, its delicious oysters and mussels, and for its remarkable walls believed to be the second longest in the world after the Great Wall of China.
Around 12:30pm we'll begin our wine tour, visiting three of the best wineries in the region. Sample delicious Croatian wines while exploring the lovely vineyards. Afterwards, we'll visit the small village of Trstenik where we'll have some free time before returning to Dubrovnik around 6:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.