(Winter)New York - Secret Caverns - Niagara Falls/(Summer)New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule: New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
We'll depart New York City during the morning heading to Philadelphia to visit Independence National Historical Park. We'll stroll this famous park visiting notable landmarks such as the Liberty Bell, Statue of Washington, Independence Hall(outside view) and Congress Hall(outside view)!
We'll then travel to the U.S. capital city of Washington, D.C. to visit the Lincoln Memorial. We will also stop at the Vietnam War and Korean War memorials. We'll next visit the National Air & Space Museum, where we can see the history of flight (admission not included). Then we will go to see important government structures such as the U.S. Capitol (outside view) and White House (outside). You'll have the option take a D.C. cruise on the Potomac River to see famous landmarks of D.C. at an additional cost (admission not included). (If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. ,the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US.)
After dinner, we will head to the hotel.
Winter Schedule: New York - Secret Caverns - Niagara Falls
Guests will be picked up in New York and New Jersey during the early morning, and then we'll head north to visit the Secret Caverns in Upstate New York (admission not included). We will continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where you have the option to see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist at an additional cost (admission not included).
Secret Caverns may be closed on some days due to weather conditions from December.
- The winter itinerary will be used during 10/31/2016 - 4/30/2017 and 11/1/2017 - 12/31/2017. The summer itinerary will be used during 5/1/2017 - 10/31/2017.
- Comfort Inn. MD(Summer Itinerary) / Holiday Inn. MD (Summer Itinerary) / Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa(Winter Itinerary) / Holiday Inn Buffalo airport (Winter Itinerary) or similar
(Winter)Niagara Falls - Corning Museum of Glass - Washington, D.C./(Summer)Amish Farm- Hershey Chocolate World– Corning -Watkins Glen
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule: Amish Village - Watkins Glen - Niagara Falls
Departure from the hotel in the morning, our tour is heading north to Amish Farm. Despite the technology advancement and economic development, Amish people still maintain a simple lifestyle without electric, telephone, television.
Then we will get to Hershey Chocolate World. Then after the lunch, we will visit Corning Glasses Center in the afternoon and see the whole procedure of glasses making and to know how the normal glasses become to the fantastic artworks. Here, don’t forget to get some glass products as souvenir back home.
The next stop is Watkins Glen - has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Visitors can take guided tours, do some hiking, or just stroll around in the park.
1. There will be a $10 extra charge/person due to the parking fee and additional tour upgrade fee.
2. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and U.S. Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
Winter Schedule: Niagara Falls - Corning Museum of Glass - Washington, D.C.
We will continue to explore the Niagara Falls area, where our guests have the chance to join a spectacular in-depth tour that includes the great Whirlpool State Park at the downstream of the falls and Old Fort Niagara at the intersection of Niagara River and Lake Ontario (admission not included). Then you can choose to watch Niagara Adventure Theater Movie (admission not included).
Afterwards, we will take an exciting cruise on Niagara Jet Boat Adventures. During a breathtaking ride through the Niagara River Gorge, guests will experience the thrill of acceleration and speed. After lunch, our tour continues to Corning Glass Museum, located in Western New York (admission not included). It is dedicated to the history, art and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects.
The operation of the Niagara Jet Boat will depend on weather conditions. It will not operate during icy conditions and other bad weather.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport(Summer Itinerary) / Holiday Inn Express Germantown, MD (Winter Itinerary) / Quality Inn Enola Harrisburg, MD (Winter Itinerary) or similar
(Winter)Washington, D.C./(Summer)Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule: Niagara Falls
We'll explore Niagara Falls during the morning. You'll have the option to partake in the Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (admission not included). This interesting and exciting tour visits Niagara Whirlpool Park and the U.S. historic landmark of Old Fort Niagara.
Also, our guests will have the chance to take the Niagara Jetboat (seasonal) to enjoy a thrilling trip down the Niagara River.
Then, go to the Goat Island and three great falls. Here, guests also have chance to visit the “Cave of the winds” (seasonal) with wearing yellow raincoat and blue rain shoes. You can get to the bottom of the Bridal Veil Falls by elevator, and then walk down along the ladder and get closer to the great falls at U.S. part. By boarding on the “Maid of Mist” (seasonal), guests are able to experience the magnificent and marvelous of this world greatest falls. In the afternoon, we will head to the Outlets which has more than 100 stores for shopping. If time permits, catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45minute IMAX Movie on the new 45X25 foot screen.
Winter Schedule: Washington, D.C.
We'll depart the hotel during the morning and visit Washington, D.C. to see famous monuments including the U.S. Capitol (outside view), White House (outside view), Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial. Next stop is Air&Space Museum and then you'll have the opportunity to take a Potomac River Cruise to see many more of the area’s most historic landmarks and memorials.
If time permits, we will visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. - the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of U.S (admission not included). We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of "The White House" and take great photographs at the "Oval Office" desk.
- Niagara Jetboat is only available when weather condition permits; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, this activity might be cancelled. The minimum age for joining this activity should be 4 yrs. and above
If the D.C. cruise (own expense) closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead.
- Red Roof Inn Syracuse (Summer Itinerary) / Comfort Inn, MD (Winter Itinerary) / Holiday Inn, MD (Winter Itinerary) or similar
(Winter)Amish Farm - Philadelphia - Princeton/(Summer)Thousand Islands - New York City
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule: Thousand Islands - New York City
We'll travel to the Thousand Islands by bus during the morning. The area is made up of about 1,864 small islands at the junction of the St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario. You'll have the opportunity to take a scenic cruise at an additional cost to see the famous spots of these unique islands (admission not included).
We'll then head back to New York City to arrive at 8:00 pm. There may be a delay caused by heavy traffic and weather conditions.
Winter Schedule: Amish Farm - Philadelphia - Princeton
On the final day of our journey, we will visit Amish Farm (admission not included).
We'll then go to Philadelphia to visit Independence National Historical Park to see many historic sites such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution was adopted.
On the way back to New York, we will visit Princeton University. A guided tour visiting the university campus will be arranged for an additional fee (admission not included).
We'll then head back to New York City to arrive at 8:00pm. There may be a delay caused by heavy traffic and weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $192.00||USD $128.00||USD $128.00||USD $342.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $128.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals.
- Service Feefor tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- All admission fees or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final price of the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving). The arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Native American Dance Show: adults $20.95/person; child (3-12) $13.00/person; senior (62+) $20.95/person(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Secret Caverns tour: $18.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior (56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+) $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) from 4/1/2017.(It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas (12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $23.21/Adult; $15.81/Child(7-11); $16.87/Senior(65+)($21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+) from 4/1/2017.)
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)(Subject to guide's arrangement. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- After our initial confirmation of your booking, your booking will be subject to re-confirmation 2 or 3 days prior to departure date.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notes:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please contact us to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour at the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus and will not be eligible for a refund.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
DOMINIQUE VALENTIN12/03/2016HONEYMOON TRIP ( Verified Purchased )
MY HUSBAND AND I USED THIS TRIP TO GO TO NIAGARA FALLS!! SO BEAUTIFUL. OUR HOST PETER WAS GREAT, FUNNY, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE DRIVER JASON WAS VERY PATIENT AND GOT US TO THE LOCATIONS REAL WELL. WE LOVED ALL THE STOPS ALONG THE WAY, SUCH... AS PHILADELPHIA, WASHINGTON, AND THE HOTELS WHERE WE SLEPT WERE SO GREAT!! THANK YOU TOUR 4 FUN FOR THE BEST HONEYMOON EVER!! PHILLIP AND DOMINIQUE FARROW Read full review
Dominique Valentin-Farrow12/02/2016EXCELLENT BUS TRIP!! ( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I had just gotten married 2 days before, so it was our honeymoon trip! We were greeted by "Peter" our tour guide and "Jason" our driver.
Anonymous.11/08/2016Economist- Accountant ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide was awesome.Thank You, Mark ! Best attraction was by far Maid of the Mist!Also Amish Village was very interesting!
Asude.Aradir(1)Useful09/15/2016Funny ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour was funny and we had really good leader. We had fun with Boris. I recommended that you should join this tour with Boris.
yue.Ma(1)Useful09/11/2016满意行程安排 ( Verified Purchased )
Tour guide Max is professional,kind,helpful! We satisfied the tour. Thank you!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am planning for a Washington D.C, New York and Niagara Falls tour during Spring.
We are a family of 5 with 4 adults and a child 11 yrs old. Will all five be allowed to occupy a single room? or what are the options for 5 member family's accommodations?
Thanks and regards,
Subramanian Palaniappan 02/03/2017 19:22:22
Thank you for your inquiry with Tours4fun.
You will need to arrange 2 rooms for all 5 guest.
Current cost with promotion is, $691.20 for 2 rooms 5 guest total.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW"
Customer Service Rep
How do you book onto to all of the extra activities? Do you pay cash to the driver on the day (as seen on other tours) or do we simply join a queue and pay at the attraction once we arrive? Do we have advanced bookings so don't queue? Are there guides?
Also, what is the situation with meals please?
Ian 01/14/2017 12:11:48
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
For the optional admissions or activities on the tour, the guide will collect the fees in advance usually. You will need to pay cash to the guide when you are on the tour.
You will have a tour guide on this package.
The tour does not include meals, but your tour guide will provide food stops on the tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We have the flight back leaving NY John F Kennedy at 11.55 p.m do you thinck that we have enough time to reach the airport 2 hours earlier the departure? or can we arrange a drop off at the airport? 01/04/2017 17:50:27
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
The nearest meeting point to North Bergen, NJ would be at 8:15 am Acme Market 125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310 which is about 35 minutes away.
We are unable to drop-off at the airport but we can arrange a drop-off at Flushing, 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 which is about 30 minutes away from JFK airport.
You will normally arrive to Flushing at about 8:30 pm depending on traffic and weather conditions. It is advisable to schedule your flight 1 day after your tour ends to minimize any risk of missing flights arranged after your tour ends.
We currently still have available for August 10th, 2017 and recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
We do have a pick up at 8:00am from 75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002 and we can arrange your drop off at Flushing 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 at about 8:30pm depending on weather or traffic conditions.
When booking your reservation online, please select the Chinatown pick up point and leave us a note in the comment section with your request of drop off in Flushing so we can arrange it for you.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing tours4fun.
Typically the meeting points will be the same as your drop off except those with "pickup only" label.
We can help you book extensions. Please leave a comment for the extension request when making the reservation online. Then we will quote for you accordingly.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
MY HUSBAND AND I USED THIS TRIP TO GO TO NIAGARA FALLS!! SO BEAUTIFUL. OUR HOST PETER WAS G .. Read MoreBy DOMINIQUE VALENTIN On 12/03/2016 00:55:32
EXCELLENT BUS TRIP!!
My husband and I had just gotten married 2 days before, so it was our honeymoon trip! We we .. Read MoreBy Dominique Valentin-Farrow On 12/02/2016 16:00:42
Our tour guide was awesome.Thank You, Mark ! Best attraction was by far Maid of the Mist!Als .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 11/08/2016 11:23:10