Summary of The Day: Looking for an interesting way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Or, have you decided to explore the beauty of Prague only to find that pushing your way through the crowd gets pretty tiring? Then don’t hesitate to come aboard on a one-hour river cruise to see all the famous sights in peace and quiet, without dodging other people’s elbows.
Choose our romantic river cruise and you’ll leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city to see the splendor of the historic center from an unusual perspective. Have a glass of wine and enjoy the company of your nearest and dearest while you pass by many great sights. Hradcany Quarter with its Prague Castle or the majestic arches of Charles Bridge are just a couple examples of the old (as well the new) architectural gems Prague is so famous for.
And, to make the most of your cruise, commentary in seven languages is available, so you don’t need to worry about missing anything. And, should you get thirsty or feel peckish, you can choose from a wide range of drinks and help yourself to some tasty snacks.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 3-10 years old
* 0-2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Cruise Ticket - ticket valid all day for one cruise
This tour takes place all year, daily from November - March every hour between 11:00am to 9:00pm; daily from March - September every hour between 10:00am to 9:00pm; and daily from October and November 1 every half-hour between 10:00am to 5:30pm and 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm.
This tour departs from the landing stage under Cechuv Bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi, 110 00 Prague 1, pier 5.
Cruise with Optional Dessert on the Board departs daily at 11:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
You should go to the departure location on your own, and check in 15 minutes before the tour begins.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.