One-Day New York Tour (Product Code: 81-2268)
New York City
Summary of The Day: You will start off your tour in New York City by passing by the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, which is the site of the tragic September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. After, you will head to Wall Street at the heart of the New York City Financial District, home to America's wealth and business interests.
You have the option to take a cruise to see the New York City harbor, where you can view the city's magnificent skyline and sights including the busy South Street Seaport, the Statute of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge from the Hudson and East River. Your entertaining and informative tour guide will provide interesting narratives about all of the sights that make this city special. After, you will pass by Rockefeller Center, and the surrounding shopping district along Fifth Avenue, where cutting edge fashion and luxury brands reside.
No tour of New York City would be complete without a tour atop the Empire State Building, where on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet above the city's bustling streets, the Observatory offers panoramic views from within a glass enclosed pavilion.
The tour then concludes in Chinatown at about 5:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. There may be 30-45 minute delay caused by circumstances such as bad weather conditions or traffic jams.
- 1. You will only pass by the National September 11 Memorial & Museum and not enter it.
2. Whether we will go to Metropolitan Museum and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum depends on the tour.
- 3. Customer must please join at least TWO optional tours; otherwise we can not offer transportation in downtown and customer need to arrange transportation at own expense.
*Adult Age: 12 and older
*Child Age: 2-12
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling).
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season, and are subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12) and $24.00/Senior (62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult, Free/Child (Age 11 and younger) and $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12) and $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12) and $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-12) and $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
DEEPAK NANGIA(8)Useful06/03/2013 04:02:45
One day NYC city tour( Verified Purchased )
Excellent tour for just $10. Timely 7 budget frendly tour.
DEEPAK NANGIA(11)Useful06/03/2013 03:43:39
One day city tour( Verified Purchased )
Our one day city tour was great. We saw places like WTC, Wall street, Intrepid, Times Square & Rockfeller, Empire state building. It was on time & veyr good trip. Plenty of time provided. Well planned & guide was helpfull. Well organis...ed trip. Pricing was awesome for just $10. Read full review
Jose Lazaro(0)Useful05/17/2015 05:24:48
One-Day New York Tour( Verified Purchased )
Awesome tour! You will see some of the most important points of interest in one day. It exceeded my expectations as it's my first time visited New York.
Patrick Woon(23)Useful01/09/2013 13:50:33
1 day in New York( Verified Purchased )
If you plan to put in as much as you can in one day this is the tour for you. For a quick tour of New York. You get to see all the important tourist sights and the Tour Guide is very helpful and knowledgable. Entrance fee to sights are ...not included in the package, so you need to have money on you to pay for the entrance fees. Lunch also is not catered for. Read full review
Jeanne Patterson(35)Useful07/31/2011 07:16:16
$10 NYC day tour( Verified Purchased )
Great deal! The tour guide (Lucy) was great and the tour bus was very comfortable and convienent. We saw everything we wanted to see and then some. You do need to be aware that you have to bring cash for all tours (about $25 per person, pe...r venue) but you do have the option of choosing what you want to attend. We had pick up in China town and it would help if there was a sign for specific tours as there were lots of tours leaving at the same time. One of the best deals we found in NYC! Would highly recommend it to anyone! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
If we take the 1 day NYC tour, can you pick us up at the hotel? 07/05/2015 15:55:18
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour does not offer hotel pick-up. The closest pick-up location to Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue (Address: 15 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036, United States) is at 8:00am Chinatown 86 Bowery, New York, NY 10002.
Please arrange your own transportation to Chinatown to join tour, the bus leaves at 8:00am.
You can check the distance via map link: https://goo.gl/maps/ncRUR
Customer Service Rep
I want to visit New York City and niagera falls on package.
How it will be possible for 9-11 May, 2015...!
Need immediate response please.
I am now in DC.
2 adult and 1 infant (1.5 years)
From Washington DC,the shortest duration will be a 4 day tour
We have shorter duration tours departing from New York city:
Customer Service Rep
i wanted to know what is planned at each hour from the morning?! 05/06/2015 19:29:45
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to provide a hour-by-hour schedule being that the itinerary is subject to final confirmation.
In order to receive the most accurate information about the schedule, you will need to speak to the tour guide upon boarding.
Customer Service Rep
The tour then concludes in Chinatown at about 6:00 p.m. There may be 30-45 minute delay caused by circumstances such as bad weather conditions or traffic jams.
Customer Service Rep
And also what is the means of transportotion, can i be sent a picture of the bus coach 04/25/2015 18:16:19
Please view the meeting locations we have listed below:
87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002
13330 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling) is included in the package.
Regretfully, we do not have pictures of the vehicles used for the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
One day NYC city tour
Excellent tour for just $10. Timely 7 budget frendly tour.By DEEPAK NANGIA On 06/03/2013 04:02:45
One day city tour
Our one day city tour was great. We saw places like WTC, Wall street, Intrepid, Times Square ..By DEEPAK NANGIA On 06/03/2013 03:43:39
One-Day New York Tour
Awesome tour! You will see some of the most important points of interest in one day. It exce ..By Jose Lazaro On 05/17/2015 05:24:48