Summary of The Day: The Old Jameson Distillery is located in the heart of Dublin city center. This old barley storehouse, once the center of distilling in Dublin, was renovated in 1998 and converted into a museum where all the secrets of Irish whiskey's distillation are revealed.
An audio-visual presentation introduces visitors to the history of this spirit, followed by a guided tour taking visitors through the various stages of whiskey distilling from grain intake to malting, mashing, fermentation, distillation, maturation, and finally, bottling.
The visit culminates in the Jameson bar with an opportunity for all to taste the signature Jameson drink. During the visit a number of volunteers are selected to take part in a tasting session to compare a Jameson whiskey with a Scottish whisky and an American bourbon.
Participants will receive a diploma for their achievement. Other facilities include the Distillery Gift Shop, Restaurant and public bar.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* In compliance with Intoxicating Liquor Legislation, alcohol cannot be purchased by or on behalf of any persons under the age of 18. Children visiting the Old Jameson Distillery must be under the supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Old Jameson Distillery entrance fee
Guided distillery tour
One glass of Irish whiskey
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Food and beverages in addition to that specified in the itinerary
Your voucher may be exchanged for an admission ticket at the entrance to Old Jameson Distillery.
Not all visitors will participate in the tasting session, but all visitors will receive a glass of Irish Whiskey.
Please note due to Licensing Laws we cannot sell alcohol on Sundays until after 12:30pm.
Tours run every 25 minutes at peak times. The last distillery tour departs at 5:15pm.
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 90% is refunded.
- 29-14 days prior to tour departure date: 50% is refunded.
- 13-0 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.