San Francisco - Napa Valley - Sonoma Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: The tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel. After a quick stop to pick up picnic supplies for lunch (included; pre-order options available) from a local organic deli and market, you’ll head north across the Golden Gate Bridge. You will be immediately rewarded with sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay: Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, and the vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean are just a few of the picturesque vistas from this remarkable bridge.
Next, we’ll wind our way through the coastal mountains of the Marin Headlands and past Mt. Tamalpais (the highest point in the North Bay region), leaving the rush of the city behind and setting the pace for a relaxing day out in the country.
Once in Sonoma County, dairy farms and vineyards provide an inspiring introduction to the rolling hills and beautiful valleys that have supplied the world with fantastic wines for over 60 years. Your professional guide will give you details about the region, wine, and the day's itinerary so that you can truly appreciate your experience.
The first stop will be the Benziger Family Winery & Biodynamic Vineyard, where you will enjoy a close-up look at the vineyards, fermentation facility, and crush pad on a comfortable tram tour. You’ll also have a chance to walk through their barrel caves! The tour is approximately 45 minutes long, and includes a special tasting of Benziger's biodynamic and other award-winning wines. After your tasting, enjoy your picnic lunch (included: see menu for pre-order options) in a quiet spot at one of the local wineries, surrounded by views of the beautiful countryside and vineyards.
In the afternoon, you will head over to famed Napa County for more wine tasting in Oakville, Yountville, or in the town of Napa. The landscape of rolling hills laced with rows of wine grapes is impressive and will provide a romantic backdrop for memorable photographs. On the return trip, you’ll make one more photo stop above the Golden Gate Bridge - a must-do if you've never witnessed the awe-inspiring view of San Francisco from the Marin Headlands! At the end of the tour you will return to your San Francisco accommodations (around 6:00 pm).
PICK UP LOCATIONS: We pick up from most major hotels in SF between 8:15am - 9:00am. Please let us know where you are staying and we will confirm your pick up time before issuing ticketing.
This tour is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Chrismas Day and New Year.
Cancellation made within 7 days prior to departure date,100% of reservation fee will be charged.
Cancellation made within 8-16 days prior to departure date, 50% of reservation fee will be charge.
Cancellation made 17 or more days prior to departure date, 25% of reservation fee will be charged.
Passenger no-shows are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
No refund will be given to anyone who is denied service because of refusal to wear a seat belt or to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. A $150 cleaning/repair charge will be added for any severe damage to the vehicles (including liquid spillage requiring upholstery cleaning).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour offers complimentary pick-up and drop-off at major hotel in San Francisco and you can leave a note about your hotel information in the comments section when making your reservation online, or you can send the hotel information as well as your reservation number to email@example.com.