Summary of The Day: Your bags are packed, you're just passing through or you're simply short on time? Treat yourself to an hour in Munich and we'll show you the most wonderful parts of the city center: the Alte and Neue Pinakothek art galleries, Odeonsplatz, the National Theatre, Marienplatz, Town Hall, Frauenkirche, the Viktualienmarkt - and, of course, the Hofbrauhaus beer hall.
Managed to free up a little extra time? Use our hop on, hop off principle and spend more time getting to know all the sights of the city - the 24 hour tickets make this possible.
- Summer (April - October): every 20 minutes from 9:40am till 6:00pm
- Winter (November - March): every 30 minutes from 10:00am till 4:30pm
Hop On and Hop Off Stops:
- Stop 1. Train Station / Bahnhofplatz in front of department store KARSTADT
- Stop 2. Pinakotheken for Museums District
- Stop 3. Odeonsplatz
- Stop 4. Max-Joseph-Platz for Opera House and Residence with Treasure Chamber
- Stop 5. Marienplatz / Tal for City Hall, Cathedral, Church St Peter, Viktualien Food Market, Hofbraeuhaus
- Stop 6. Karlsplatz / Stachus for Pedestrian Zone
|Child (4-14)||USD $10.89|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children under the age of 3 ride for free on their parent or guardian's lap.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4fun.
The München Hauptbahnhof (Munich Train Station) offers paid parking facilities and is also one of the tour's Hop on Hop off stops.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.