Summary of The Day: Your bags are packed, you're just passing through or you're simply short on time? Treat yourself to an hour in Munich and we'll show you the most wonderful parts of the city center: the Alte and Neue Pinakothek art galleries, Odeonsplatz, the National Theatre, Marienplatz, Town Hall, Frauenkirche, the Viktualienmarkt - and, of course, the Hofbrauhaus beer hall.
Managed to free up a little extra time? Use our hop on, hop off principle and spend more time getting to know all the sights of the city - the 24 hour tickets make this possible.
- Summer (April - October): every 20 minutes from 9:40am till 6:00pm
- Winter (November - March): every 30 minutes from 10:00am till 4:30pm
Hop On and Hop Off Stops:
- Stop 1. Train Station / Bahnhofplatz in front of department store KARSTADT
- Stop 2. Pinakotheken for Museums District
- Stop 3. Odeonsplatz
- Stop 4. Max-Joseph-Platz for Opera House and Residence with Treasure Chamber
- Stop 5. Marienplatz / Tal for City Hall, Cathedral, Church St Peter, Viktualien Food Market, Hofbraeuhaus
- Stop 6. Karlsplatz / Stachus for Pedestrian Zone
This tour departs from the Bahnhofplatz in front of the “Karstadt” department store, across from the main railway station. On the day of your tour, please bring your printed electronic voucher with you.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours. You may get on and off at every stop. Just look for the blue double-decker buses.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children under the age of 3 ride for free on their parent or guardian's lap.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.