San Francisco - Muir Woods - Sausalito - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Get out of the city for a bit with a day trip from San Francisco to discover the gorgeous redwoods of Muir Woods and visit the hippie town of Sausalito!
We'll pick you up right from your hotel and head out across the Golden Gate Bridge on a lovely journey to discover two of the most scenic destinations on the California coast. We'll traverse rugged coastal mountains as we pass through Marin County while enjoying enchanting views of San Francisco Bay.
Then we'll enter the land of giants as we drive by towering redwoods, arriving at Muir Woods. This gorgeous natural wonder may look familiar as the Endor scenes from Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi were filmed here. Join us in wandering through ancient groves and along magical pathways as we introduce ourselves to the mighty California Sequoias. We'll spend 1¼-hour here exploring, more time offered than any other tour company.
After walking among colossi, we'll journey back to the coast to Sausalito, a hidden gem of Northern California. A sophisticated yet quaint village on the coast, Sausalito offers visitors a variety of shops, galleries, and delectable restaurants to explore. Relax in a cafe or stroll along the waterfront past the endless array of housebouts that fill the harbor.
If our one hour stop here is not enough for you, extend your stay and upgrade to include a return ferry ticket from Sausalito to San Francisco, which you'll be free to use whenever you like on the day of the tour.
USD 11.50 - Take Blue and Gold Fleet's Sausalito ferry on a return trip across the beautiful San Francisco Bay.
- This tour is operated in the morning and afternoon.
Morning: 9am - 1pm.
Afternoon: 2pm - 8pm
|Senior (65 and up)||USD $60.00|
|Child (5-11)||USD $35.00|
|* Adult: 12 years and older.|
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned, modern motorcoach with free WiFi onboard
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from Central San Francisco
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Optional Upgrade to return from Sausalito by ferry (USD 11.50)
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39 seat vehicles used for this tour.
- You may choose to end the tour in Sausalito and purchase a ferry ticket back to San Francisco on your own if you wish to spend more time in Sausalito. Otherwise you may transfer back to San Francisco with us.
Note: We will not be able to provide hotel drop-off if you choose to take the ferry back.
The Ferry Schedule can be found here.
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7