Hobart - Mt Field National Park - Bonorong Park - Mt Wellington - Hobart
Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart Hobart on an adventure to discover a nature lover's paradise!
First up we'll enter Mt Field National Park, the oldest national park in Tasmania, and enjoy a short but scenic walk through a beautiful forest to the stunning Russell Falls. Because we got an early start today we might get to see some local wallabies and potoroos wandering around.
From here we'll continue our walk to another great waterfall, the fantastic Horseshoe Falls! We'l wander through the area between trees of the Tall Trees Track, which hosts the towering Swamp Gums, the world's tallest hardwood trees.
After exploring the scenic trails and getting some fantastic photos we'll hop back on the bus and travel uphill into the alpine region of Tasmania to the magnificent Pandani Grove, also known as the Lake Dobson Alpine Circuit. Breath in the crisp, clear air and enjoy expansive views of this ancient and untouched region.
We'll enjoy a relaxing lunch break in a quite and remote part of the park before arriving at our next great attraction: Bonorong Wildlife Park.
Following the lead of the expert guides at Bonorong, we'll get up close and personal with Tasmania's local wildlife. We'll get to see the famous Tasmanian Devils, meet cute and relaxed Koalas, pet a Wombat, and wander the ground amongst free hopping Wallaby's and Kangaroos.
Upon our return to Hobart we'll head to the summit of Mt. Wellington, which forms the backdrop of the city while towering over it at a height of 1271m. From here we'll receive stunning views and get to take panoramic shots of Hobart and Southern Tasmania.
We'll depart Hobart between 7:00am and 7:30 and return around 5:00pm.
Please bring a jacket as it does get chilly atop Mt. Wellington.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
What to Bring
Sensible shoes for walking
A variety of warm & weatherproof clothing
Hat & Sunscreen
Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day)
Sense of adventure!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.