Summary of The Day: On this day trip from Dubrovnik we'll visit Mostar, Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Neum! First we'll head to Dubrovnik Bridge and arrive at 8:15am, where we'll have time to take photos before heading to Neum. Here we'll relax and take photos of this lovely coastal town. Take some time to have a coffee or breakfast (own expense).
Around 9:45am, we'll head to Pocitelj, a medieval village and UNESCO World Heritage Site. We'll stop here for photos, then make our way Medjugorje, where we'll enjoy some sightseeing and free time. Medjugorje is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites in the Catholic world. From the apparition of Our lady of Peace in 1981, throngs of Catholics from all corners of the globe have come to visit this site.
Next up, we'll head to Mostard, where East meets West, and arrive around 1:00pm. The most visited historical site is the iconic Old Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004. In the center of the old Ottoman town, you can admire one of the oldest parts of Mostar, the Kujundziluk, walk along a small, pretty, cobbled street, dating back to the mid-16th century, with craft shops and traditional restaurants. Visit the main tourist sights, taste the local cuisine, buy original souvenirs, drink Turkish coffee, or simply enjoy the atmosphere.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please bring your passport as we will be crossing the border into Bosnia.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.