Mendoza - Punta de Vacas - Los Penitentes - Puente del Inca - Christ the Redeemer of the Andes
Summary of The Day: Enjoy dramatic views of the Andes Mountains before heading to the Uspallata Valley, located 62 miles (100 km) from Mendoza.
As we drive along the Pan-American Highway we'll have the opportunity to see both Potrerillos and Uspallata. Along the way we'll also make stops in the villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas and Punta de Vacas, where we'll visit Los Penitentes, a popular ski resort.
Continuing on our journey we will reach Puente del Inca (Inca's Bridge), approximately 8,924 feet (2,720 m) above sea level.
Afterwards we'll take a break and enjoy the magnificent views of the Chilean border and Mount Aconcagua.
Weather permitting, we'll also visit Christ the Redeemer of the Andes - 13,779 feet (4200 m) above sea level - symbolizing the Argentine-Chilean fraternity.
A minimum of ten (10) passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Children under 3 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
Attractions and services are non-refundable. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.