Passport Required : Please bring your passport as we will be crossing the Croatian - Bosnian border.
Split - Medugorje - Mostar - Split
Summary of The Day: Start your day early to leave the coast behind and travel through the hinterland of Dalmatia and Herzegovina in a perfectly comfortable air conditioned bus all the way to Medugorje. It will take you about three and a half hours to get there, so we suggest you sit back in your seat and enjoy the magnificent landscapes, which will be changing from the typical Dalmatian maritime-coastal to the typical rocky landscapes of Herzegovina.
Medugorje, the first stop on the tour, is best known for the apparition of Virgin Mary back in 1981 which made this little town a world known pilgrimage place. Use the three hours of free time to explore this sacred place on your own, enter the church, relax your body and mind. You can attend the Holy Mass or stretch your legs walking around the town or even challenge yourself to climb up the Apparition Hill. If you're hungry, you can taste some traditional food in one of the restaurants at your own expense or simply sit in the Garden of Contemplation to charge your batteries.
The tour continues to Mostar, an unforgettable small picturesque town on the river Neretva, famous for its Old Bridge from the 16th century which, metaphorically and geographically speaking, connects north with south and east with west. Mostar's oriental structured street and buildings are truly inspiring. Friendly locals, delicious food and excellent coffee will make your day in Mostar just perfect. Walking tour with the local guide will reveal to you every single corner of this city. The highlight of the walking tour will be a small show from the traditional diver club whose members will conduct their traditional jumps from the Old Bridge into the cold waters of river Neretva. Keep in mind that you need to be well trained to preform this kind of jumps and that these divers are highly qualified and well trained. Apart from the historic bridge, in this beautiful small town you will visit the old Bazar, the Mosque, the historic street and squares.
After the walking tour, enjoy your free time in Mostar to, perhaps, taste traditional food like „burek“ or „baklava“ or simply to sit back in one of the terraces of the restaurants and relax. Feel free to walk around the town on your own, chat with the locals to get inside tips or simply wonder around the city taking in the unique atmosphere. Later on, get back in the bus to start your journey back to Split where you will be dropped off at the same spot where you were picked up.
We recommend wearing sportswear and comfortable walking shoes.
Check the temperature in Mostar before the tour and dress accordingly
Don’t forget your camera!
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
Meeting point: Obala Lazareta, Split, Riva. Our meeting point is at the entrance to the harbor of Split, near small white box-offices of Jadrolinija company.
Hotel Pick-up may be as early as 45 minutes prior to tour start time. Pick-up is possible in following hotels: Atrium, Park, Radisson Blu, San Antonio, Split-Podstrana, Le Meridien Lav, Jadran - Trogir, Medena - Trogir, Bellevue - Trogir, Sv.Kriz - Trogir, Tina - Trogir and Malo More -Trogir. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.