Summary of The Day: Join brothers Ryan and Mick for Margaret River tour you won't forget. With the region's only live underwater video feed direct to the tour vehicle (conditions permitting), plus local knowledge of the best nature and wildlife viewing locations, this truly is an exceptional eco tour.
After picking you up our experienced and 3rd generation local guides will lead you along the coast to spot amazing wildlife, including dolphins, birds, reptiles and kangaroos, plus abundant sea life including shore-based whale watching from June to December. Between August and October we'll have the chance to experience Australia's gorgeous spring which brings fields upon fields of lovely wildflowers..
Then, take a tour beneath the waves and witness the strange and diverse marine creatures without getting wet. Our unique underwater camera will give us exclusive access to the amazing wildlife that live along Australia's shores.
Throughout our trip, we'll visit pristine beaches, discover ancient limestone cliffs of Cape Naturaliste, experience amazing vistas of Geographe Bay, and discover why south west Australia is such a gorgeous region! Along the way we'll enjoy locally sourced morning tea and have refreshments available aboard the bus.
Tours depart at 9am daily. Pickups are available from accommodation in Busselton and Dunsborough (Margaret River on request).
Pick-up is available from Margaret River upon request.
Please include you hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Animals mentioned are all wild animals and therefore sightings are not guaranteed.No refunds will be offered due to non-sightings
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.