Summary of The Day: Join us on a trip to Linderhof Palace, Ludwig II's favorite residence and the only one finished during his lifetime! The king originally planned to have "just three somewhat more opulently and elegantly finished rooms" for himself. However, these rooms feature numerous luxuriant details such as a carpet made of ostrich plumes, gold-embroidered curtains and the famous ivory candelabra.
Once upon a time, this was the site of a forester's lodge - after going through various construction phases, this humble abode was transformed into an impressive royal house, before ultimately being shaped into the palace we know today. Follow in the footsteps of the mysterious monarch and take in the palace, the Moorish Kiosk and the Venus Grotto at your own pace. And if that's not enough, after lunch we'll pay a visit to the little town of Oberammergau, world-famous for its "passion plays", wood carvings and Luftlmalerei fresco paintings. Wander through the town and use your time there to enjoy a coffee or do a little shopping.
During the journey to Linderhof and Oberammergau in our state-of-the-art bus, the colorful background information provided by our tour guide will give you a good impression of the world of King Ludwig II. Visit Linderhof Palace at your leisure before we move on to Oberammergau and then head back to Munich. Use the journey back to relax on our comfortable bus and reflect on your day.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
Student & Youth (15-26 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed or electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.