Tours4Fun & Hop2 5-Day Hawaii Vacation!
- 2 Roundtrip Flights, brought to you by HOP2.COM,
to Hawaii from anywhere in the U.S.
- 5-Day Pearl Harbor & Hawaii City, Little Circle Island, Dole Plantation, Waikele Outlet Tour Package from Honolulu (for 2 people)
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN HONOLULU
- Day 2: PEARL HARBOR & CITY TOUR
- Day 3: LITTLE CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR
- Day 4: DOLE PLANTATION & WAIKELE OUTLET TOUR
- Day 5: FINAL DAY IN HONOLULU
Check out more details about the Tour Prize here.
Tours4Fun & Hop2 5-Day Hawaii Giveaway Contest General Terms & Conditions
- 0.0 The contest ends October 1, 2011 at 12am PST.
- 0.1 By submitting their e-mail address, entrant agrees to be added to Tours4Fun and Hop2’s newsletter subscriber lists.
- 0.2 A valid e-mail address is required by all entrants. If an invalid e-mail address is received, that entrant will be disqualified.
- 0.3 All entrants must be U.S. residents.
- 0.4 Tours4Fun Hawaiian Tour
- 0.4i Winner must book a minimum of 14 days prior to departure.
- 0.4ii Winner must comply with Tours4Fun’s Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy and Customer Agreement before making a reservation.
- 0.4iii Hawaii tour itineraries are composed of many smaller Hawaii tours and the configuration of the itinerary is not confirmed until the day of the tour. Itineraries on the e-ticket are suggested initial itineraries.
- 0.4ivWinners are advised not to plan any side excursions or additional tour plans for Hawaii until the day they arrive on their Tours4Fun tour. If the winners need to make a side plan or take an additional tour, they must talk with their tour guide and check if the tour's itinerary may work for them.
- 0.4v Tours4Fun covers standard hotel accommodation costs. Any hotel upgrades made by the traveler will not be covered by Tours4Fun. Room service is not covered by Tours4Fun.
- 0.5 Hop2 Hawaiian Flight
- 0.5i Travel Completed by December 25, 2011.
- 0.5ii Winner must book travel within 30 days of departure date and 9 days in advance (to avoid any extra cost by airline – see T&C available on flight certificate).
- 0.5iii Blackout dates are subject to the airline flight certificate’s specifications and must be followed.
- 0.5iv Must be 18-years old.
- 0.5v Subject to airline seats availability for specified booking class.
- 0.5vi Each ticket will incur a $39 cost of processing fees and taxes, plus a $20 overnight delivery fee of certificate to airline. These costs will be covered directly by Tours4Fun.
- 0.5vii Winner agrees to follow any Terms and Conditions as specified by the flight certificate they receive.
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions (General Contest Rules) shall be binding on you (and your guests where applicable) when entering any competitions operated by Tours4Fun.com and partner sponsor company, Hop2.com.
- 1.2 These General Contest Rules apply to all Tours4Fun.com contestants. Tours4Fun.com may amend them from time to time. Special Terms and Conditions may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these General Contest Rules will be made.
- 1.3 No purchase or payment is necessary to enter a Tours4Fun.com competition and copies of Contest Rules are available on request from Tours4Fun.com. (Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1.4 Entry and participation in any competition shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the competition or the prizes form part of these Terms.
- 1.5 You must pass a copy of these Terms to your guests (if applicable) and ensure they comply with them. By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
- 2.1 You must be ordinarily resident in the United States. Employees of Tours4Fun.com, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter any competition.
- 2.2 You may not enter a competition if, on the date it is announced, you do not conform to the required profile of entrant. For example a competition may be limited by age.
- 2.3 Unless otherwise stated you must be at least 18 years old, and if requested to do so, provide proof of your age.
- 2.4 You must provide personal details as reasonably requested to do so by Tours4Fun.com. Refusal to comply will result in disqualification from the contest.
- 2.5 All decisions of Tours4Fun.com will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 2.6 All entries answers must be received by Tours4Fun.com by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered automatically upon submission. No responsibility will be taken by Tours4Fun.com for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
3. Health and Safety
- 3.1 By entering an Tours4Fun.com competition you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. You confirm and warrant that to the best of your knowledge your general state of health is good and you have no medical condition that could be adversely affected by strenuous exercise or any of the events or activities planned or reasonably expected to be involved in the competition.
- 3.2 You agree to co-operate and comply with all reasonable requests of Tours4Fun.com and its agents and employees (in particular with respect to health and safety) in connection with the competition and its broadcast.
- 3.3 You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety. Any conduct or behavior, act or conduct by you that Tours4Fun.com considers to pose any medical, security or safety risk will lead to your immediate disqualification (including without limitation, any abusive behavior, physical or verbal).
- 3.4 All activities are undertaken at your own risk. You must notify Tours4Fun.com of any medical or other condition which may mean that you are unfit for travel or participation in the Contest as soon as you become aware of such a condition. Tours4Fun.com reserves the right to forfeit your place in the Contest or the Prize (without liability or compensation) if, in its opinion, you may expose yourself or others to risk of illness or injury, or to the cancellation, disruption or curtailment of the contest.
- 3.5 You confirm you are not taking any medication (excluding prescribed) and will not do so during the contest.
- 4.1 All prizes must be collected within two months from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be deemed null and void. Tours4Fun.com will not notify winners of the time remaining. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize.
- 4.2 In order to verify identification, the winner must fill out a Credit Card Holder Verification Form. This is for identification purposes only, the winner’s credit card will not be charged.
- 4.3 In certain situations, and subject to the absolute discretion of Tours4Fun.com, a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect the prize. The representative will be asked to provide written authorization from the winner and identification for both the winner and the representative.
- 4.4 Where a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with at the absolute discretion of Tours4Fun.com.
- 4.5 All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner and Tours4Fun.com excludes all warranties in connection with any prize. Tours4Fun.com is not liable for any costs relating to the collection of prizes or/and add-on required i.e. travel documents, transportation to airport, etc.
- 4.6 Prizes are not transferable, must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash.
- 4.7 If a specified prize becomes unavailable, Tours4Fun.com may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion. In such an instance, Tours4Fun.com will endeavor to ensure the substitute prize is of equal or greater value to the original prize.
- 4.8 Tours4Fun.com, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Tours4Fun.com.
- 4.9 If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after all reasonable efforts having been made by Tours4Fun.com, then Tours4Fun.com may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
- 4.10 Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
- 4.11 Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Tours4Fun.com will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- 4.12 Tours4Fun.com reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- 4.13 Holiday prizes
- 4.13.i Prizes must be taken in accordance with the dates, destinations and number of passengers specified by Tours4Fun.com. There will be no cash alternative and no alternative destination.
- 4.13.ii In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside Tours4Fun.com‘s reasonable control, Tours4Fun.com reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash will be offered.
- 4.13.iii You must comply with the terms and conditions of the airline and other transportation and venues involved in the Contest or the Prize. In particular you shall comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- 4.13.iv You are not entitled nor authorized in any way to commit Tours4Fun.com to any contract, expense or cost entered into or incurred without its advance written acceptance of the same.
- 4.13.v Passport control and in-country authorities will reserve the right to refuse entry. If you are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs incurred will be your sole responsibility.
- 4.13.vi Any flights, other transport, airport details, accommodation or other aspects of the Prize, dates and times quoted by Tours4Fun.com or its agents are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice with no liability arising. You must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which they may incur in connection with the Prize beyond those included in the Prize itself (including, without limitation, transfers to and from a Hawaii airport, meals and drinks).
- 4.13.vii You must comply with and are responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations required for your destination.
- 4.14 All travel, holiday, health or insurance shall be the responsibility of the prize winner(s) and not Tours4Fun.com.
- 4.15 If in the course of a contest:
- a telephone line breaks up or drops out; or
there is a dispute arising out of the use of telephone lines in a contest (including situations where multiple telephone lines are used); or
two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest;
- Tours4Fun.com in its absolute discretion
- may disqualify the relevant caller or callers;|
will not be responsible for awarding a prize to the relevant caller or callers; and
may award the prize to another person according to its absolute discretion.
- 4.16 All winners of all prizes must agree to these general Terms and Conditions and any Tours4Fun.com special Terms and Conditions as prescribed by Tours4Fun.com in order to claim their prize. This is at the discretion of Tours4Fun.com where prizes are posted to winners.
5. The Contest
- 5.1 Source material utilized by Tours4Fun.com’s question compilers shall be taken as correct.
- 5.2 Fraudulent, illegible or incorrect entries will not be accepted (at the absolute discretion of Tours4Fun.com).
- 5.3 The decision of Tours4Fun.com’s judges is final and conclusive in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 5.4 Tours4Fun.com may terminate any contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, Tours4Fun.com may, at its absolute discretion, elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated contest.
- 5.5 All entries become the property of Tours4Fun.com and will not be returned to you unless otherwise stated.
- 6.1 You undertake not to disclose, reveal, communicate or otherwise make public to anyone at any time any information relating to Tours4Fun.com, its business, personnel, servants, agents or officers.
- 6.2 You may not publicize your involvement in the competition, or the fact that you have won a prize, without the prior written permission of Tours4Fun.com.
- 7.1 Competitors may be required by Tours4Fun.com to participate in a photo, video and/or film session, and acknowledge that Tours4Fun.com has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person informs Tours4Fun.com at the time of entering the competition that he or she wishes to retain his or her anonymity.
- 7.2 Contest entries and material submitted in connection with any contest (whether in written, audio, electronic or visual form, or any combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of competitors become the property of Tours4Fun.com, which may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of Tours4Fun.com.
- 7.3 Tours4Fun.com may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a competitor's name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of his or her voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning a specific contest, or Tours4Fun.com contests generally. Tours4Fun.com may promote or advertise that a winner has won a contest.
- 7.4 Tours4Fun.com may incorporate information from entrants in any contest in any database to be used for the purpose of its business. Upon entry into a competition a contestant will automatically give permission for use of personal data and this information will be retained in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
8. Tours4Fun.com - Exclusion of Liability
- 8.1 Tours4Fun.com is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes, other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize (if any). This exclusion does not include any liability for negligence by Tours4Fun.com or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
- 8.2 Tours4Fun.com shall have no liability in respect of competitions operated on behalf of third parties (for example, Hop2.com) except in respect of death or personal injury directly attributable to Tours4Fun.com’s negligence..
- 8.3 Tours4Fun.com shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the competition or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate you in such circumstances.
- 9.1 These rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with U.S. Law.
- 9.2 Where Tours4Fun.com has special contest Terms and Conditions in relation to a particular contest, then they (the special terms and conditions) will prevail in the event of inconsistency between those special contest Terms and Conditions and these General Contest Rules.
- 9.3 Persons under the age of 18 are ineligible to enter any contest where the prize consists of a vehicle or alcohol, or where the Special Contest Terms and Conditions otherwise provide.
- 9.4 A failure by Tours4Fun.com to enforce any of these contest rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any individual.
- 9.5 Special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these General Contest Terms and Conditions will be made.
- 9.6 Tours4Fun.com may change these General Contest Terms and Conditions at any time.