Summary of The Day: This tour is a perfect combination of Croatian history and nature. Departing from Split, we'll travel to Sibenik where we'll visit the famous St. James Cathedral, a magnificent work of art and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Afterwards we'll enter Krka National Park and visit Skradinski Buk, where you will enjoy relaxing walks on wooden paths that cross the waters of the river Krka. Relax your body and mind in this unique network of waterfalls, enjoy the sound of waterfalls and rare birds singing, and jump into the riverl. Here, in Skradinski Buk, you will also visit hundred-year-old water mills that are still active. You can spend your free time walking around, swimming, or having lunch in a local restaurant.
We recommend wearing sportswear and bringing your own swimwear and towel.
Don’t forget your camera!
You have the option to add a 3-course lunch, drink included, at check-in for an additional 14 Euro per person.
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
If you have not added the hotel transfer service, please make your way to the departure point 10 minutes prior to tour start time.
Our meeting point is located at the end of the east side of the Split Promenade – Riva, near Auto Taxi Split and Jadrolinija Ticket office booth (exactly where the streets Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala kneza Domagoja meet, the exact coordinates are: latitude 43.506706, longitude 16.440846). There you will see our buses/vans.
Hotel Pick-up may be as early as 45 minutes prior to tour start time. Pick-up is possible at the following hotels: Atrium, Park, Radisson Blu, San Antonio, Split-Podstrana, Le Meridien Lav, Jadran - Trogir, Medena - Trogir, Bellevue - Trogir, Sv.Kriz - Trogir, Tina - Trogir and Malo More -Trogir. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.