Pickup Change on 1/29 : Due to the Miami Marathon, taking place on Sunday January 29th, 2017, we will not offer pickups in the downtown area for any of our tours due to the total closure of Bayside Marketplace and adjacent roads. Also, we will be expecting heavy delays on our pickups due to heavy traffic and other road closures in the South Beach Area; no pickups will be offered in any hotel on Ocean Dr. any pax staying on these hotels will have to meet the bus at a hotel in Collins Ave.
We have selected an alternative pickup point for Everglades AM ONLY for Pax staying in Downtown Miami or any other hotel nearby at The Regency Airport Hotel (1000 NW Le Jeune Rd) at 10:30am. Please contact us for more details.
Summary of The Day: Feel the Caribbean rhythm in the streets, watch street artists perform, enjoy your afternoon coffee outdoors and let the menus of local restaurants seduce you. You´ll get to spend a day in Key West, allowing you to discover its splendor.
This package includes bus transportation to Key West, free time exploring the town and an unforgettable parasailing tour in Key West.
Soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West while enjoying breathtaking bird's eye views of this paradise. Float on a tropical breeze as one of our state-of-the-art parasailing boats glides you past amazing panoramic sights of the southernmost city. As you parasail, you may even spot dolphins playing in the surf or colorful tropical birds flying past.
With gentle, dry takeoffs and landings, you will find this Key West parasailing excursion to be an exhilarating, yet safe, way to experience a true Key West water and air adventure.
Departure Points: Hotels from Miami Beach & Downtown Miami Hotels. The pick up will be from 6:00 am to 7:30 am.
We'll make rest stops on both legs of the trip. Approximate time in Key West is from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
When you arrive to Key West, follow your guide's instructions to take the Parasailing Adventure.
All participants must be able to swim. Please bring sunscreen, a towel and a bathing suit. We do not suggest that minors under 6 do the parasailing. Minors and children take the tour under parent/guardian responsibility.
The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions. If the weather conditions are deemed unfit for boating during the tour, this portion of the tour will be canceled and customers will be refunded for this portion of the tour. Transportation will not be refunded.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.