Summary of The Day: Visit the beautiful island of Key West and enjoy the best of town with the fully narrated tour on the Conch Train. We will pick you up from Miami and drop you off in downtown Key West to explore it on your own. You'll be able to enjoy an amazing beach and a variety of activities. The Caribbean atmosphere will infuse you with a holiday feeling and the lovely restaurants and cafes might just exceed your culinary expectations.
This package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Conch Train Tour Key West. Climb on board, take your seat and embark on a terrific 90-minute journey trough time. During the tour, the train will make one loop through Old Town Key West.
There are three stops- one is at Station Depot, allowing for a 10 minute rest break where you will find refreshments and shopping. Bring your ice cream and homemade fudge back on board to continue your tour. The second stop is at Truval Village, located at the corner of Duval Street and Truman Avenue. From Truval Village you are just minutes away from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse, the Southernmost Point, the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and the many fine art galleries, shops and restaurants of upper Duval Street. The third stop is at Flagler Station. The second stop is also where those who wish to can disembark to see the sights of the Historic Key West Seaport and choose to catch a later train.
Don't miss this unique opportunity! Discover Key West!
The pickups will be from 6:00 am to 7:30 am. Please remark your hotel name and addresswhen you book the tour.
ONLY Fort Lauderdale pick up at Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suite (1900 Stirling Rd, Dania Beach, FL 33004) at 6:15am – Fort Lauderdale departures only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Please call us 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pickup details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.