Prague - Karlovy Vary - Prague
Summary of The Day: During this tour you’ll have the opportunity to visit the largest, most well-known Czech spa - Karlovy Vary. The founding of this town has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous springs with a temperature of about 72°C (161°F).The spa was visited by many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak.
Karlovy Vary is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry. These products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. Here you'll be able to visit the Moser Glass Facotyr Museum and Shop. We will provide time for lunch (included).
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $69.67|
|Child (3-10)||USD $59.22|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $62.71|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Admission to Moser Glass Factory Museum
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- Please indicate your hotel for pick-up service during booking.
- This tour takes place daily at 9:00am from Národní street 38.
- If you are not using hotel pick-up service, please be at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- Present a copy of your printed voucher when you arrive.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
what is the nearest pick up location as we staying in u prince hoyel 04/29/2016 20:54:13
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
With regards to our city tour there will be light to moderate walking involved and if you need a little more time in walking please inform you tour guide.
If you will be staying in Prince Hotel located at Staroměstské nám. 460/29, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, then the nearest pick up location will be at the Grand Hotel Praha:
Staroměstské nám. 481/22, 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7