Summary of The Day: 2.657 fire-gilded copper shingles: this is the exact number of shingles adorning Innsbruck’s key landmark, the Golden Roof. We'll take you straight there, to the capital of Tyrol in Austria, past Bavaria's most beautiful lakes and through the Karwendel mountain range.
Along the way we'l stop to take a peek at the glistening world of crystals. Designed by André Heller, Swarovski Crystal Worlds (admission not included) showcases artistic interpretations of crystal in 14 underground spaces - including works by Andy Warhol and Salvador Dalì. In Innsbruck itself you'll have around two-and-a-half hours to stroll around town before it's time to head back to Munich.
Sink into the comfortable seats on our tour bus and find inspiration in the magnificent surroundings. Our tour guide will provide you with background information on Innsbruck, the Golden Roof and, of course, Swarovski Crystal Worlds. You'll have enough time in each place to enjoy all the highlights. Use the time travelling back to Munich to go over everything you’ve seen and heard on the tour while we ensure your safe return.
At the end of the tour we get back to departure point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
Student & Youth (15-26 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
All nationalities must show a passport to enter Austria.
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed or electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.