Summary of The Day: Helicopter tour starting from Las Vegas McCarran Executive Terminal.
The flight to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is in a comfortable jet-powered helicopter that is air-conditioned and includes narrations in multiple languages from which you will learn much about the history and land you will be flying over. The route will take you over, Lake Mead with the Black Mountains in the distance, the Hoover Dam, Grapevine Mesa and the Grand Wash Cliffs, which highlight the eastern border of the Hualapai Nation. As we approach the Canyon, you will delight in the magnificent sights of the Canyon walls and rock formations that cling to them as the forces of nature forever try to pull them into the river. On the route back to the airport, enjoy a flight over the Las Vegas Strip, a man-made canyon constructed with brightly lit hotel and casino walls.
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 45 minutes– 1 hour prior to departure, depending on hotel location.
- Clients arrive at Terminal for check-in. Every passenger over the age of 18 will be required to present a government issued photo ID.
- Clients board helicopter. Roundtrip aerial flight time is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy the scenic route flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Las Vegas Strip and Grand Canyon West
- Return to terminal
- Transfer to hotel.
Approximately 1.5 hours roundtrip flight from Las Vegas Terminal to Grand Canyon West.
Availability of flights: Daily at 7:00 am, 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off facilities from all the major hotels located at the Las Vegas Strip and the downtown area.
Departure times: Daily at 7:00 am, 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm
We recommend you to make your reservation in advance to secure preferred pick up and flight times for your tour. Please include your preferred pickup time in the additional notes when booking online. (We cannot assure the flight timings to exactly match your requested time, as the schedules and availability of the flights are likely to change.)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Children under 2 can still fly free on our services and are considered a lap child
*Passengers exceeding 300 lbs / 136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. When booking, please offer your actual weight. Thank you for your understanding!
Complimentary round-trip hotel transfers from most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Area
Aerial flight to Grand Canyon West and return to Las Vegas Terminal.
Views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Grand Canyon West Rim, and Las Vegas Strip.
For groups for 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
For language service, you can ask the local operator for the earphone when you check in
Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
Reservation note: It's possible that the tour in non-Prime Time may be cancelled if you book the non-Prime Time order. If it happens, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you the upgrade price in Prime Time. Therefore, you can decide wether make a reservation in Prime Time or not.
Tour itinerary, tour components and prices are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen occurrences.
Please note that cancellations will be charged based on our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy. (Please refer Terms and Conditions below)
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
On 3/23/16 I treated our friends from Kentucky to your Imperial flight over the Grand Canyon. I did this because I was so impressed with the same flight I had with my niece and her family back in 2010. I highly recommend your helicopter c...ompany to anyone visiting the Grand Canyon. The flight is memorable and life lasting, never to be forgotten. Keep up the excellent work. Next time we visit, we’ll tell our friends to visit you. Read full review
My wife and I were in Vegas and took the tour of the canyon.It was an amazing experience.We returned with a party of 4 last week and decided to do the canyon again. We had no hesitations about using Tour4Fun again.
First, the tour itself was great. We loved the views, the set up, and the general mode of the tour. Our pilot was really cool. He flew really smooth, had great attitude about educating and entertaining and was really attentive to all our ne...eds at every point throughout the trip. Our compliments to him! As a single data point, his flying was so smooth that the lap baby we had with us slept through the entire flight both ways!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.