Summary of The Day: Learn about the local legends and spooky haunts on this chilling night tour of Prague. Stroll from Narodni Street to Na Prikope Street as you pass the church of St. Jacob, historic Old Town Square and the Old Town Hall with the world-famous Astronomical Clock. Then you'll the Charles Bridge on your way to Velkoprevorske square. The magnificent Church of our Lady Victourious, Tomasska Street, the Jewish Quarter and its old Jewish Cemetery, Old Synagogue, and Maisel Synagogue are only a sampling of the incredible sights you'll see!
Throughout your tour, you will hear about the ghost stories surrounding the places you're visiting. Try not to be spooked when you hear about the pretty - but unfortunate - headless Laura, or the story of the ghost of a young Turk from Ungelt. Get to know Prague through the fascinating stories of its historic sites!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (18 plus)
Student (11 plus)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-10 years old
* 0 to 2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
This tour takes place daily at 7:00pm from October – May and 8:00pm from June – September at Národní street 38.
Please check in at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.