Summary of The Day: Depart Buenos Aires in a comfortable coach and take a scenic ride through the Argentine plains to Estancia Santa Susana, located in Los Cardales. When you arrive at this traditional ranch, your day of gaucho fun begins with a friendly welcome reception at the ranch pub with empanadas and wine.
Take a guided tour to some of Santa Susana’s attractions, including its museum and church, before enjoying a horse-drawn carriage ride or going horseback riding.
Back at the ranch, feast on a delicious parrillada (Argentina BBQ) lunch of grilled specialties such as sausages and chicken, accompanied by salad and beverages. Then sip on a glass of mate (an Argentine drink of yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water) and finish with a pastry!
During lunch, you'll be entertained by a tango and folk show of classical music and dance, and watch an exciting boleadoras show. When you’re done eating, the real entertainment begins. Watch the gauchos show off their incredible ranch skills, including animal herding and the cuadreras race.
When your day of fun at the ranch is over, you’ll be driven back to Buenos Aires.
Pick-up Location: centrally located Buenos Aires hotels (if the passenger is outside the downtown area, a meeting point will be provided by the operator).
Pick-up Time: Between 8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Drop-off Location: centrally located Buenos Aires hotels
Drop-off Time: approximately 6:00 p.m.
Please note your preferred pick-up/drop-off hotel and time in the comments section when booking online.
Vegetarian menu available. Please note any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.