Prague - Czech Village - Prague
Summary of The Day: Join us and experience a lovely evening of song, dance, games, and amazing Czech delicacies. We'll depart Prague and travel to a small castle and romantic village where the party will start! After your welcome drink of mead, a delicious liquor made of Moravian honey, you will be welcomed by our Evening Manager and our multi-lingual, witty entertainers.
In our gorgeous restaurant, you will be served a four-course meal accompanied by unlimited drinks (beer, white/red wine, soft drinks, mineral water). Dinner is served in the center of the tables, creating a garden party atmosphere.
The dinner will be prepared based on traditional Czech recipes, and after this authentic meal you can enjoy lovely performances by our hosts, who are all dressed in finely crafted and traditional folk costumes.
During our 2.5 hour-long show, you can play an active role in the performance – learn how to dance, try to sing the Czech songs, experience playing traditional folk music instruments, wear traditional folk costumes, and participate in games. For children, we have coloring books and crayons as gifts. At the end of the show, the ensemble will perform (with the guests) the national songs of the countries where our guests come from.
You will have the chance to buy typical Czech products and products of modern folklore.
After the show, we will return you to your hotel. During the drive back, you'll be able to view Prague by night - the illumination of the city is simply breathtaking.
- Our traditional menu:
Starter – Spread cheese with bread
Soup – Potato soup
Main course – Three kinds of meat on the grill (pork neck, chicken drumsticks, smoked pork)
Side dishes – Assortment of fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes with fried onion, baked potatoes on fresh herbs
Dessert – Apple pie with coffee or tea
We also have a vegetarian menu, fish menu, duck menu, and no pork menu. Any diet (gluten free, etc.) or special request can be accommodated!
|Child (3-10)||USD $39.22|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Open Bar
- Three-course Czech Traditional Dinner
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Service fee for tour guide/bus driver
- Personal Expenses
- This tour takes place from April - October daily at 7:30pm; from November - March on Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm; other days must be confirmed by our office.
- The available tour language for this tour is English only.
- Tour departs from 38 Narodni St, Prague 1 or pick up at your hotel.
- Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to departure time.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
- Please present your voucher to your driver as you board the bus.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- We will have a traditional Czech dinner menu, vegetarian menu, fish menu, duck menu, and no pork menu. Any diet (gluten free, etc.) or special request can be accommodated!
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7