Summary of The Day: The New York City Explorer Pass is your ticket to the best New York has to offer. For one price you take your pick from 40 attractions - including the Metropolitan Museum, The Sex in the City Tour, the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island and much more! The Explorer Pass is the only ticket you need, saving you up to 40% or more compared to buying individual admissions.
With the New York City Explorer Pass, you take your pick from all the attractions listed below:
• Top of the Rock
• Empire State Building
• City Sights Bus Tours of New York City
• Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Museum of Modern Art
• 9/11 Tribute Center & Tour
• Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Landmark Cruise
• Central Park Bike Rental: Full Day
• Intrepid Museum
• Ripley's Believe It or Not!
• Guggenheim Museum
• Lady Liberty Cruise
• Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
• Rockefeller Center Tour
• Radio City Music Hall Tour
• All-Day Hop-on/off Water Taxi
• Best of NYC Cruise
• Sex and the City Hotspots Bus Tour
• The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
• Saturday Night Live: The Exhibit
• Body Worlds: Pulse
• NY TV & Movie Sites Bus
• Museum of Sex
• Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
• Clipper City Tall Ship Sail
• Shearwater Schooner Sails
• Twilight Sightseeing Cruise
• Hop-on/off Sightseeing Ferry
• Food On Foot Tours
• New York Historical Society Museum
• Lincoln Center Tour
• Statue by Night Cruise
• Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Walking Tour
• Cloisters Museum
• Harlem Street Art Walking Tour
• Harlem Walking Tour
• Brnox Street Art Walking Tour:Hunt's Point
• Hudson River Sightseeing: Full-day Bike Rental
• Dancer's Delight Walking Tour
• Beast Speedboat Cruise
• Brooklyn Museum and Botanic Garden
• SHARK Speedboat Ride
• Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour
• Sopranos Sites Bus Tour
• New York Botanical Garden
• Luna Park at Coney Island: 4 Hour Wristband
• Yankee Stadium:Classic Tour
• Central Park Bike Tour
• Brooklyn Brigde Bike Rental: Full Day
• Harbor Lights Cruise
• Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
* Seasonal Attraction
**Vouchers may be redeemed at the following locations. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
Central Park Sightseeing
Address: 56 West 56th St. (between 5th & 6th Ave) New York NY 10019
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Citysights (Inside Planet Hollywood)
Address: 1540 Broadway (7th Ave & 45th St) New York NY 10036
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Directions: Take Q to 49th street, walk down 7th to 45th St.. Take 2 or 3 to 42nd St. Times Square. Walk north on 7th and turn right on 45th St. Take B or F to 42nd St. Bryant Park, walk north on 6th Ave and turn left on 45th St.
Discovery Times Square Exposition
Address: 226 W. 44th Street (between 7th and 8th Street) New York NY
Sunday - Tuesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Closed: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Ripleys Believe It or Not! Times Square
Address: 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th-8th Avenues) New York NY 10036
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Closed: Christmas and New Year's Day
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
Address: South Street Seaport area 110 South Street (between Beekman & Peck Slip) New York NY 10038
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Address: 89 South Street Pier 16, South Street Seaport New York NY 10038
Hours: Daily, 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Closed: May be closed on major U.S. holidays.
- Departure Date: From now until March 31, 2017 (The card must be used before/on March 31, 2017)
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of attractions purchased (3- or 5- or 7- or 10-) over a 30-day period.
- New York
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Rockefeller Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Radio City Music Hall
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- The Museum of Modern Art
- Central Park
- Brooklyn Bridge
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Guggenheim
- Lincoln Center for the Peforming Arts
- Empire State Building
|USD $76.98||USD $59.98|
|+USD $43.00||+USD $26.00|
|+USD $73.00||+USD $46.00|
|+USD $103.00||+USD $66.00|
*Adult age: 13 and older
*Child age: 3-12
*The regular price is for the three chosen attractions card
- Entrance to ALL your chosen attractions FREE with Card
- One Full-color Guidebook (For Additional Guidebook: $3 per book)
- 10% to 40% of discount and savings in other attractions and shopping outlets
- Transportation during your trip
- Professional tour escort
- No Refunds once you book and receive an E-ticket.
- If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- If you need an additional guidebook or trip protection, please notate this in the comments column when booking. We'll then calculate the final price for you.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
DMHYF(16)Useful01/21/2011Saved > $50 Each Using the Card! ( Verified Purchased )
I bought two 5-Attraction New York Explorer Cards for me and my wife when we visited NYC from Oct 3-6. Spent [$] per card. (By the way, pick up of card in Times Square Area is now at the Ripley's Museum, not at Madame Tussauds.)We used the ...card for the following attractions:King Tut Exhibition ($29.50)City Sights All Around Tour ($42)Top of the Rock ($20)Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum ($35.50)NY Waterway Twilight Tour ($26)That comes to $153 per person. Therefore we saved more than $50 each using this card! Read full review
Ivan(16)Useful07/26/2010Explorer Pass is Awesome ( Verified Purchased )
So much to do in NY! Such a busy place, and this card definitely a lot of help.
James(19)Useful07/26/2010!!! ( Verified Purchased )
Getting the card was great. It really does work for a number of attractions.
Ben(18)Useful07/20/2010!!! ( Verified Purchased )
This was a great purchase. I took the City Sights NY Night Tour and it was fantastic. The only thing I regret is not having more time to use the card more and enjoy more sights.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Admission to the places listed in part of the price. Please note, the rate increases depending on the number of attractions you want the pass to be valid for.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Guests are not permitted to use the City Pass to join the sightseeing attractions whilst on tour. If you decide to to use the City Pass, transportation will not be provided as part of the package that day. Travelers joining the tour do not have to do all the optional attractions, but if travelers decide to join, they must purchase the tickets from the tour guide.
Customer Service Rep
The card is activated the first time you use it.
It is then valid for the number of attractions purchased (3 or 5 or 7 or 10) over a 30-day period.
The card would not expire until 30 days after the first time you use it, but you can only use the card once for the number of attractions purchased.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Explorer Pass is Awesome
So much to do in NY! Such a busy place, and this card definitely a lot of help. Read MoreBy Ivan On 07/26/2010 10:38:01
Getting the card was great. It really does work for a number of attractions. Read MoreBy James On 07/26/2010 08:41:17
This was a great purchase. I took the City Sights NY Night Tour and it was fantastic. The .. Read MoreBy Ben On 07/20/2010 14:29:37