Summary of The Day: We'll discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville by minibus: the University, the Old Tobacco Factory, Plaza de Espana, Palace of San Telmo, Golden Tower, Isabel II Bridge and Basilica of the Macarena. Then we'll explore Santa Cruz, the famous Jewish quarter: a labyrinth of narrow streets which lead to the gorgeous Plaza de los Venerables.
We'll start our tour by visiting the Alcazar of Seville, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the last remaining examples of Mudejar architecture. Then we'll visit the Cathedral of Seville, which houses the tomb of Cristopher Columbus.
Following free time for lunch (own expense), we'll continue with a wonderful boat trip along the Guadalquivir River. Other highlights include the Bullring with the taurine museum of the Real Maestranza. Our sightseeing tour continues in Triana, old sailors and potters neighborhood, where you will see the Basilica of the Macarena.
On Sundays and religious holidays, Cathedral is closed, so it will be replaced by another monument.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (6-11)
Number of Children (0-5)
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Sightseeing tour by minibus
Guided tour of Royal Alcazar
Entrance to the Bullring
Ticket for one-hour cruise along the Guadalquivir River
Entrance to Reales Alcazares, Seville Cathedral and Giralda bell tower
Guided tour by Seville's official guide in English, Spanish and French
Seville Cathedral is closed on Sundays and religious holidays, on which days it will be replaced by another monument.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
This tour starts at Street Reyes católicos nº4 and ends at Seville City Center.
Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.