Summary of The Day: Your gastronomic adventure begins at a local boulangerie, where we'll sample a selection of exquisite pastries ranging from delicate madeleines to delicious almond financiers. Throughout the tour, you'll learn about how each delicacy is made and which regions produce the tastiest morsels.
For the chocoholics among you, there'll be a chance to sample treats from one of the most revered chocolatiers in Paris. For our second dose of sugar heaven, we'll visit a boutique selling only one thing: light meringues coated with flakes of delicious chocolate.
For those in search of something a bit more nutritious, you'll get a chance to explore the local market and sample seasonal fruits. We'll also stop at a boutique for a taste of sweet honey. Later we'll introduce you to a local merchant dedicated to the southwest of France and its world-renowned foie gras, cured meats, tapenades, and more. Your guide will be there to point out the flavors of the region as they melt in your mouth one by one.
And last but not least, we'll visit a cheese store where our friendly fromager will close up shop for your very own private wine and cheese workshop! Learn about an array of renowned French cheeses, Corsican deli meats, and regional wines. When the weather is nice you can take your tasty purchases to the nearby Champs de Mars for a picnic with a world-class view of the Eiffel Tower.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 10.
* Group size: Maximum 7 persons
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Behind the scenes looks at local artisan shops and boutiques
Madeleine, meringue, foie gras, cured meat, wine and cheese tastings
Guided tour of boulangeries, chocolatiers, and local boutiques in the 7th Arrondisement
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.