Summary of The Day: Take a stunning day tour of the Highlands, a land of forests, mountains, rivers and glens!
Visit a local whisky distillery and sample a warming dram of single malt whisky. The day concludes with our return to Edinburgh in time for an evening at the world famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
We leave Edinburgh behind and pass Stirling with views of its impressive castle and the Wallace Monument. Then it’s into the Highlands through the scenic beauty of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, once home to the infamous cattle thief and rogue, Rob Roy MacGregor. We'll follow the shoreline of beautiful Loch Earn before visiting a local whisky distillery where you take a guided tour to learn how the "water of life" is made and sample a wee dram for yourself.
We then explore the peaceful Hermitage and take a short woodland walk to see the Black Linn Falls on the River Braan. We take in Dunkeld with its spectacular cathedral on the banks of the River Tay before returning south past the inspiring Forth Bridge.
Back in Edinburgh, you will have time to return to your accommodation or explore the city before making your own way to the evening performance of the Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
For the Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance, seating is normally mid-field in Section 14, but is subject to change depending on the date of travel. You will be given your assigned seat or seats on the morning of the tour.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.