Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart early in the morning from Toronto to the Capital city Ottawa. Upon arrival we'll tour the city, visiting Parliament Hill and Peace Tower, Centennial Flame, Rideau Canal, Canadian War Museum and Civilization Museum (admission not included).
Then we'll continue our journey this afternoon to Canada’s second largest city, Montreal. We will have a chance to visit the Olympic Stadium and Montreal Tower (admission not included)where the 1976 Olympic Games were hosted. The Montreal Tower is the world's tallest inclined tower at 175 metres. From top of the tower, we will get a panoramic view of the city, especially the Montreal Biodome.
- Comfort / Travelodge / Quality Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Mont Tremblant - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: This morning, we will leave Montreal and proceed to Mont Tremblant. Down the winding road and through the rocky hills, we will be amazed by the beautiful scenery. In the heart of this spectacular landscape is our destination, Mont Tremblant.
Mont Tremblant is known as the best ski destination along with other outdoor activities in Eastern Canada. There, we will have a chance to take a Panoramic Gondola to enjoy the spectacular views of Mont Tremblant (admission not included).
In the afternoon, we will head our way to Quebec City. The Old Quebec City has many well kept historic European style buildings. Check out the Fortifications of Quebec, Chateau Frontenac, and Quebec’s Parliament Hill. Perhaps also sip a cup of coffee at the sidewalk café to explore local life style.
- Comfort / Quality Hotel Quebec or similar
Quebec City - Thousand Islands - Toronto
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, depart Quebec City. This afternoon, we will stop at the famous Thousand Islands scenic area. Upon arrival, enjoy a relaxing boat ride cruising along the St. Lawrence River. We will have a chance to view the world famous Boldt Castle, Zavicon Island and Millionaire’s row.
We'll return to Toronto in the early evening.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $137.53||USD $109.13||USD $91.19||USD $275.07|
* Single Occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively. Each room may be equipped with two full size beds or one large bed with a double sofa-bed.
* Triple and quadruple price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room. Please check availability at check-in.
* Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
Please note that passengers traveling with infant(s) under 2 years of age, must pay tour fare and service fee for the infant. It is illegal for an infant to board a bus without an assigned seat. Please prepare a car seat for infant. Thank you for your understanding.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- 2 breakfasts
- Ground transportation via commercial vehicle, Ford, high-top or lavatory equipped motor coach depending on number of passengers.
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and lunch and dinner
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (suggested CAD 10.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrances fees (payable in Canadian dollars; prices and availability subject to change):
(All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on Canadian currency (CAD) and must be paid for in cash before joining the tour. Guests who only bring US dollars will pay the price with a 1:1 currency exchange rate. We strongly recommend that you bring Canadian dollars.)
- Meal (3 Lunches,2 Dinners ): Lunch approx.CAD$15.00-CAD$18.00/person per meal, Dinner approx. CAD$18.00-CAD$20.00/person per meal
- Quebec Genuine French Dinner: CAD$45/person
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Canadian Museum of History: CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Mont Tremblant Gondola: CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$18.50/Child(12-); CAD$23.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$28.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(12-); CAD$24.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- No changes can be made within 6 days prior to the departure date.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location at least 6 days prior to the departure date, so that we can arrange this request for you.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any and all travel documents, including valid photo ID, passport and visa, required to enter Canada. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(0)Useful10/19/2016Lovely trip ( Verified Purchased )
Danny was very friendly and helpful. Very knowledgable about all the cities and venues. Made himself available for everyone whenever they needed help or information. Betty was a very friendly driver, never felt nervous in the bus, she is a ...very safe driver. All in all most enjoyable trip. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
You might want to check our other tours that you might get interested to as usually this tour is not available in the winter:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
If you wish to add another guest after your booking is confirmed, it's still subject to the availablity at that time. Also, $30.00 as amendment fee and price different will apply if it's available to add.
You can find our amendment policy here, http://www.tours4fun.com/cancellation-and-refund-policy.html
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear De Silva,
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Regrettably, this tour will end in the evening.
You may want to check other tours below:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
suzy 06/30/2016 22:07:02
This 3-Day tour and other Mt Tremblant tour packages are seasonal. They normally are not available during winter time.
Please go to the following link for all Mt Tremblant tour packages which are running now until this Fall:
If you have any further questions, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more that happy to help.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Do you have this package deal for the month of December?
Please let me know asap because I am looking for a winter package tour for December 19th-21st (canada east).
Thanks a lot 12/03/2015 12:53:41
Thank you for your inquiry.
Regrettably, the 3 Day East Canada Maples Toru does not operate in winter.
Please consider a very similar tour that currently has a December 19th departure available:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
3-Day Niagara Falls Tour