Summary of The Day: As most of Game of Thrones fans are well aware, the Old Town of Dubrovnik was chosen as the filming location for the fictitious King's Landing beginning Season 2. As filming in Dubrovnik started, the film crew confessed they couldn't have found a more suitable location to depict the capital of the Seven Kingdoms from George RR Martin's captivating odyssey. Dubrovnik indeed provides the ideal setting for King's Landing, and once you get the chance to stroll around its cobbled streets, you too will agree. Apart from King's Landing, you will also recognize other locations from the series, such as the magical town of Qarth.
The tour starts at Pile Gate and lasts for approximately 2.5 hours. The tour service includes filming locations within and around the Dubrovnik Old Town.
During the tour you will be able to see locations used as the backdrop for several scenes in Seasons 2 and 3, including King Joffrey’s name day tourney, and the brothel where King's Roberts bastard was killed by the Gold Cloaks, among many others.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Guided walking tour of Game of Thrones filming locations
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.