Summary of The Day: Take the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai.
The tour includes wonders like Bastakiya, the old town district of Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi. Take a taxi called an Abra across the Dubai Creek and enjoy the spectacular view of the city as you head towards the District of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Souk and be able to buy a souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk .
Take the chance to get a unique photo of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which was built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, and stop for a photo of Burj Al Arab Hotel.
We will then head to the Dubai Burj Khalifa where we will have lunch around the musical fountains.
Continue the tour with the visit of Dubai Mall with more than 1,200 stores and a host of world class designers.
Afterwards, we will visit Palm Island and the iconic Atlantis hotel located at the crescent of Palm Jumeirah. We will then catch a glimpse of Dubai Marina, before we drive through Jumeirah lake towers brand new city , and reach the Barsha area with the famous Emirates mall.
Emirates@grayline.com - (971) 04-255-5292 - Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in if you have added hotel transfer service (extra fee). Please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.