Prague - Dresden - Prague
Summary of The Day: Join us on a one day journey through the city of Dresden, once known as the Florence of the Elbe!
We'll travel to the northern border of the Czech Republic and arrive in the center of Dresden. Upon arrival, we'll visit the world-renowned Zwinger gallery and its collection of master works. See the Sistine Madonna by Raphael as well as paintings by Titian, Canaletto, and Lucas Cranach the Elder. Pass through the chateau complex, which has been completely renovated, and visit the rebuilt Frauenkirche, once again a dominant feature of the city.
After your guided tour, enjoy free time for lunch or shopping.
Then we'll return to Prague.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $84.92|
|Child (3-10)||USD $71.85|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $78.38|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult: 11 and above
*Child: 3-10 years of age
*Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
- Hotel pick-up (depends on availability)
- Admission to Zwinger Picture Gallery
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Travelers are required to bring their passport and a valid visa along on the trip.
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- This tour takes place from April 1 - October 31 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9am. From November 1 - March 31 this tour takes place on Friday and Sunday at 9am
- The tour begins at Národní street 38 or after pick up from your hotel.
- Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins early.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- Please note that a valid ISIC card is required for students ages 18 to 26 to get the student rate.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if that minimum is not met. In the event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7