Summary of The Day: See The Best & SAVE
Dallas CityPASS is a booklet of admission tickets to 5 must-see tourist attractions in Dallas. You'll save 41% compared to combined regular box office prices.
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access at most attractions. Once you have your CityPASS booklet, skip the ticket line and head straight for the entrance.
Take your time
CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days beginning the day of first use. Visit the attractions in any order you wish.
With your Dallas CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
Perot Museum of Nature and Science
General admission to 11 hands-on exhibit halls and a 3D film, plus any public programming on day of admission.
Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
General admission to Reunion Tower's Geo-Deck, offering 360-degree views from atop one of Dallas’ most iconic structures.
OPTION TICKET 1:
The Sixth Floor Museum
General admission to the permanent and temporary exhibits examining the life, death and legacy of President John F. Kennedy, plus audio tour.
General admission to the 106-acre zoo, featuring over 2000 animals.
OPTION TICKET 1:
George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
General admission to America’s 13th presidential library and museum, including all permanent and special exhibits and special Library and Museum programming on the day of attendance, as well as a handheld audio guide.
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
General admission to this urban oasis, just minutes from downtown Dallas.
With one quick purchase, you own admission to Tampa Bay's must-see attractions. No further research, delays or fumbling around for your wallet at every turnstile.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Admission is free for children under 3 years of age.
* The display price is valid till February 28, 2017.
Admission to four Dallas attractions:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Optional Ticket 1: Dallas Zoo OR The Sixth Floor Museum
- Optional Ticket 2:George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum OR Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are not eligible for a refund after first use.
The CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days after first use.
Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets within six months of purchase. An ID may be required. Customers must exchange their voucher for all booklets at a single location. Exchange locations are listed on voucher.
Tickets may be removed by attraction staff only.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.