Summary of The Day: Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains five real tickets to the most famous Chicago attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well, 53% to be precise.)
With your Chicago CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily:
Express VIP entry to the largest aquarium in the world. Includes all galleries: Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Abbott Oceanarium and Polar Play Zone, plus your choice of a 4D Theater Experienc.
Skydeck Chicago :
Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck's 360-degree views and The Ledge glass floor balconies.
The Field Museum:
Express VIP admission to all permanent exhibits at this world-renowned museum of natural history. Includes Evolving Planet, Inside Ancient Egypt, The Ancient Americas, Sue the T. rex, and many more, plus your choice of one digital 3D film. Movie selection subject to availability.
Choose between 360 Chicago and Museum of Science and Industry:
Fast Pass admission to the Observatory that sits 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile, plus a Multimedia SKY Tour, and free coffee (or child's flavored fluffy) at Lavazza Cafe.
Museum of Science and Industry
Enjoy VIP entry and the Explorer One ticket package, including museum entry (Science Storms, U-505 Submarine Exhibit, YOU! The Experience, and more), one special timed-entry experience (Omnimax film, Coal Mine, U-505 on-board tour, or a special exhibit) and a Motion Simulator Ride.
Choose between the Adler Planetarium and Art Institute of Chicago:
Express VIP entry for general admission to all exhibits at the most advanced planetarium on earth. Includes Planet Explorers, the Atwood Sphere Experience, a scavenger hunt, and one 3D theater show.
Art Institute of Chicago
General admission to all permanent collections that encompass more than 5,000 years of human expression from cultures around the world. Includes 1 Fast Pass admission to non-ticketed special exhibitions and an audio tour.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Chicago CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
Chicago CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 or up
*Child age: 3-11 We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
Three one-time attraction tickets and two option tickets with choice of four signature Chicago experiences. Ticket details:
- Shedd Aquarium - VIP entry to all exhibits & 4-D experience
- The Field Museum - admission and underground adventure
- Skydeck Chicago - fast pass admission and the Ledge
- Option Ticket: Adler Planetarium - admission and 2 theater shows OR Art Institute of Chicago - general admission
-Option Ticket: 360 Chicago - fast pass admission OR Museum of Science and Industry - VIP entry, one special time-entry experience, and Motion Simulator ride admission
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine consecutive days beginning date of first use.
We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.