Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto in the morning and tour the beautiful Thousand Islands by boat(admission not included) . After lunch we'll drive to Ottawa, the capital of Canada, for a panoramic city tour, continuing on to Montreal for a taste of the city's infamous nightlife.
- Hilton Garden Hotel or similar
Montreal - New Brunswick - Fredericton
Summary of The Day: We'll make a quick photo stop at Montreal's Olympic Park, then drive to New Brunswick, one of the Maritime provinces of Canada.
Upon our arrival, we'll visit the famous Grand Falls on the Saint John River. Next stop: Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in the world. We'll arrive in Fredericton, New Brunswick's capital, in the afternoon. Join us on an optional tour of the city.
- Best Western Hotel or similar
Fredericton - Peggy's Cove - Halifax
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll travel to the fishing village of Peggy's Cove, one of the most beautiful sightseeing spots in Canada. After that, we'll visit the famous Twin City: Halifax and Dartmouth. Halifax is a major Canadian port and an important naval base. The city's landmarks are the Citadel and Old Town Clock, both stops on our tour. For an additional fee, take the optional Harbour Hopper.
- Sheraton Four Points or similar
Halifax - Prince Edward Island - Moncton
Summary of The Day: Today we'll take a ferry to the smallest province of Canada: Prince Edward Island. Charlottetown, the capital of Prince Edward Island and the birthplace of Canada, is our first stop. In 1864, the nation's founders convened in the Provincial House to discuss Canada's independence from England. Later, we'll visit Moncton.
- Detla Hotel or similar
Moncton - St. John
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit the biggest lobster statue in the world. Then we'll go to Magnetic Hill. After lunch, we'll drive to Bay of Fundy. And finally, we'll go to St. John.
- Chateau Hotel or similar
Saint John - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Quebec City, the capital of Quebec Province and the only walled city in North America. Its historic Old City is full of European style and charm. Be sure to sample the French wine and cuisine in the local restaurants.
- Palace Royal Hotel or similar
Quebec City - Montreal - Kingston - Toronto
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will drive to the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there. This venue hosted the 1976 Olympic Games.
After lunch, we will travel to Kingston, which was originally established as a fort back in 1673. We'll see a historic Canadian locomotive, government buildings and pass by Royal Military College, Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada. Afterwards, we'll return to Toronto.
- Special note: Guests who do not want a Deluxe Tour, please click Super Value Tour(stay overnight in Ambassadeur Hotel) or Luxury Tour(stay overnight in Fairmont Le Chateau)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $542.34||USD $459.08||USD $385.56||USD $904.65|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off(see pick-up time and location)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Ground transportation
- All taxes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Toronto
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (minimum $10.00/day per person)
- Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season otherwise there will be CAD$40.00/person penalty fee.
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$28.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(6-12)(Available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Harbour Hopper(Land & Sea Tour in Halifax): CAD$40.00/Adult; CAD$23.00/Child(6-15); CAD$14.00/Child(1-5)
- Quebec Tower : CAD$14.00/Person
- E-MAX: CAD$20.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- The pick-up location is considered as corresponding drop-off location by default. If customers want to be dropped off at other locations, please inform us in advance. The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any all travel documents required to enter Canada and return to the United States, including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- All entrance fees, optional tours and service fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Guests carrying only US dollars will pay the price at the rate decided by the local operator; therefore, we strongly encourage you to you bring Canadian dollars on the tour.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort .
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry!
The prices per person shown on our website is the total for the 7 day tour package.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Double Triple Quad Single
USD $559.68 USD $473.75 USD $397.89 USD $933.58
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day US East Coast and Canada Tour from Toronto