Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Depart from Toronto in the morning to one of Canada’s most stunning natural scenery- 1,000 Islands. You can enjoy pleasant boat cruise (Own expense) to discover the various islands through the narrow waterways. After visiting 1,000 Islands, go to the capital of Canada - Ottawa. Pass by Canadian Parliament buildings (Exterior), Canadian War Museum (Own expense). Next, proceed to Montreal. It is consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable cities. Visit Old Montreal city.
- Hilton Garden Hotel or similar
Montreal - New Brunswick - Fredericton
Summary of The Day: Go to New Brunswick after breakfast and visit the world’s longest covered bridge - Hartland Bridge. Arrive at Fredericton in the afternoon and pass by the City Hall & Province House.
- Best Western or similar
Fredericton - Peggy's Cove - Halifax
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head to Nova Scotia’s Peggy’s Cove; where you can take a glimpse of the magnificent Atlantic Ocean view. Afterwards, proceed to Halifax and explore the renowned Citadel and downtown area; don’t miss the beautiful scenery of Halifax. You can enjoy Harbour Hopper (Own expense)to discover Halifax harbour, and taste Atlantic Ocean style Lobster lunch(Own expense). Afterward, go to Peggy’s Cove, feel free to enjoy the free life here and afterwards, go back to downtown hotel and enjoy the Japanese Seafood dinner(Own expense). After dark, We will go to the Casino(Own expense),and feel free to experience the nightlife in the city.
- Sheraton Four Points or similar
Halifax - Prince Edward Island - Moncton
Summary of The Day: Depart from Halifax in the morning and take a ferry ride arrive at Prince Edward Island (PEI). It is the smallest province in Canada and known for its pastoral scenery and lush agricultural lands throughout the province. Take a brief stop at Charlottetown and the Provincial Government buildings. Next, go to Anne of Green Gable House and Cavendish Beach. At night, enjoy a fabulous scrumptious lobster dinner (Own expense). After dinner, head to Moncton via the world longest bridge---Confederation Bridge, across ice covered water.
- Detla Hotel or similar
Moncton - St. John
Summary of The Day: In the morning visit the world largest Lobster Statue--- Shediac. Afterwards, head to Magnetic Hill and explore the natural wonder. Next, we will visit the Hopewell Rock and the Bay of Fundy, which has one of the highest tidal ranges in the world. In the afternoon, we will proceed to Saint John and visit Carleton Martello Tower (Own expense), after dinner go to hotel.
- Chateau Hotel or similar
Saint John - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: Depart from hotel after breakfast. We pass by the Edmundston, after lunch, proceed to Quebec City. We will visit Quebec Tower (Own expense)view the entire city. The ramparts surrounding Old Quebec are the only remaining fortified city walls that still exist in North America, and were declared as a World Heritage Site. No matter where you turn in Quebec, history is always around the corner. We will enjoy a French dinner (Own expense),After the dinner we will stay at local hotel.
- Palace Royal Hotel or similar
Quebec City - Montreal - Kingston - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Go to Montreal in the morning. Explore Olympia village, then visit the Montreal tower (Own expense) and enjoy E-MAX (Own expense). Then visit Bio Dome (Own expense). After lunch (Own expense) proceed to Kingston, the city with 300 years of history, we will pass by the oldest locomotive and government buildings then view the Royal Military Collage, Queen’s University and first prime Minister’s residence, etc.… Arrive Toronto at dusk.
- Special note: Guests who do not want a Deluxe Tour, please click Super Value Tour(stay overnight in Ambassadeur Hotel) or Luxury Tour(stay overnight in Fairmont Le Chateau)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $569.95||USD $480.00||USD $396.09||USD $911.63|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off(see pick-up time and location)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation
- All taxes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Toronto
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (minimum $10.00/day per person)
- Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season otherwise there will be CAD$40.00/person penalty fee.
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$28.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)(Available from May to October depending on weather conditions. )
- Harbour Hopper(Land & Sea Tour in Halifax): CAD$42.00/Adult; CAD$23.00/Child(6-15); CAD$14.00/Child(1-5)
- Quebec Tower : CAD$14.00/Person
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Montreal Biodome: CAD$20.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- The pick-up location is considered as corresponding drop-off location by default. If customers want to be dropped off at other locations, please inform us in advance. The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any all travel documents required to enter Canada and return to the United States, including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- All entrance fees, optional tours and service fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Guests carrying only US dollars will pay the price at the rate decided by the local operator; therefore, we strongly encourage you to you bring Canadian dollars on the tour.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort .
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry!
The prices per person shown on our website is the total for the 7 day tour package.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Double Triple Quad Single
USD $559.68 USD $473.75 USD $397.89 USD $933.58
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day US East Coast and Canada Tour from Toronto