Summary of The Day: Get ready to see colorful Canada this fall season! Departing from Toronto, we'll pass through the famous vacation spot and maple forest of Muskoka before arriving at Sudbury. Here, we will visit Science North (admission not included) to be thrilled by a 4-D grand nature documentary and walk in the gorgeous Butterfly Conservatory.
Afterwards, we will take photos with the largest coin in the world – the Big Nickel. You can buy some souvenirs in the gift shop.
By evening, we will settle in at a hotel in the city.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll enjoy the unique experience of riding on a luxury train into Agawa Canyon. The countryside will be covered in maple leaves and we'll pass by trees covered in crimson red, orange, and yellow.
After having lunch on the train, we will whisk through the Essar Steel Algoma and stop by a scenic spot of the canyon. You may be invited to climb the steps along the scenic tracks and up to the Lookout Platform. Here, you can have a panoramic view of the canyon and also see Agawa Canyon's Bridal Veil Falls surrounded by red maple.
The train will then lead us through the tranquil villages that are concealed in different shades of maple on our way back to Sudbury.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we will proceed to the biggest Provincial Park of Ontario – the Algonquin Provincial Park. Here we'll tour several exhibits and museums and encounter live animals such as black bear, moose, beaver and rabbit on the weather proof observation deck. You can walk along different trails to experience the magnificent views of the natural and colorful scenes.
The tour will end at around 7:00pm and we will get back to Toronto in the evening.
|7:30AM||Markham||First Markham Place, Close to Bank of China||3265 HWY 7 EAST, Markham, ON, Canada|
|6:00AM||Missisauga||Chinatown||888 Dundas Street east, Mississauga, ON, Canada|
|7:00AM||Scarborough||NGH Scarborough Branch||3272 Midland Ave. E. Unit B115, Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|6:30AM||Toronto||Dragon City||280 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada|
|USD $180.03||USD $153.02||USD $135.77||USD $325.55|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Eduardo Monzon,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The ticket of Agawa Canyon Train will be chosen to be included in reservation as the ticket must be booked in advance. The default price is for adults. Please contact us to adjust price for you if there are teenagers or children on the tour.
Agawa Canyon Train: CAD$120.00/Adult；CAD$60.00/Child (0-5)；CAD$83.00/Teenager (6-18)
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.