Summary of The Day: The Skip-the-Line: Camp Nou Experience begins on the first floor of the F.C. Barcelona Museum, which was renovated in 2010.
This modern museum features large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona. The exhibits also explain the values that have made Barca "more than a club".
The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barca passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou. This includes the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barca player!
You'll go on to visit the television studio, mixed zone, pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia Space, which was renovated in January 2010. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
Hours of operation:
- Jan 2 to Jan 5: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- Jan 6: 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Jan 7 to Mar 27: 10:00am to 6:30pm (Mon to Sat); 10:00am to 2:30pm (Sun)
- Mar 28 to Oct 12: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- Oct 13 to Dec 20: 10:00am to 6:30pm (Mon to Sat); 10:00am to 2:30pm (Sun)
- Dec 21 to Dec 30: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- Dec 31: 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: the tour will be closed all day. The museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00pm The day before, the tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum.
You must exchange the voucher and collect the entrance tickets at Balmes, 5, Barcelona.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 6-13 years of age
* Free admission for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Due to timetable of the football program, please take note that opening hours of museum may be modified.
FCB reserves the right to modify the schedule, the tour or to close part of the tour or the museum, according to the schedule of games, training sessions or special events. We recommend checking before you book.
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.