Summary of The Day: The Skip-the-Line: Camp Nou Experience begins on the first floor of the F.C. Barcelona Museum, which was renovated in 2010.
This modern museum features large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona. The exhibits also explain the values that have made Barca "more than a club".
The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barca passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou. This includes the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barca player!
You'll go on to visit the television studio, mixed zone, press room and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia Space, which was renovated in January 2010. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
Hours of operation (subject to final confirmation):
- January 2 to January 5: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- January 6: 10:00am to 2:30pm
- January 7 to March 27: 10:00am to 6:30pm (Monday to Saturday); 10:00am to 2:30pm (Sunday)
- March 28 to October 12: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- October 13 to December 20: 10:00am to 6:30pm (Monday to Saturday); 10:00am to 2:30pm (Sunday)
- December 21 to December 30: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- December 31: 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: the tour will be closed all day. The museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00pm The day before, the tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum.
|Number of Adult||USD $0.00|
|Number of Children (6-13)||USD $0.00|
|Number of Children (0-5)||USD $0.00|
* Adult: 14 and older|
* Child: 6-13 years of age
* Free admission for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Destination Expert of SpainAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.