Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Santiago - San Jose Volcano - Santiago
Summary of The Day: Take a trip back in time to the birthplace of the South American continent on a relaxing hike to the Andes Mountain Range. Explore the heart of the Andes and discover San Jose Volcano, which stands at 5,800 meters above sea level. This easy walk of 3 km is perfect for every age and the whole family. Along the way we'll stop at a historic mountain refuge overlooking a nearby lagoon and enjoy stunning views of waterfall, rivers and glaciers.
We'll begin pick up at hotels and hostels in Providencia, Vitacura, Los Condes, and Santiago Center between between 7:00am and 7:30am. We'll drop you off at around 4:00pm.
This tour is not recommended for individuals with respiratory diseases, asthma, heart problems, or who are overweight, pregnant, have had surgery or experienced an injury recently.
This tour is recommended for all ages excluding those with respiratory diseases, asthma, heart problems, and individuals who are overweight, have suffered from a recent injury, or have had surgery lately.
It is recommended that you bring a camera and sunscreen, and wear tennis shoes or trekking shoes in winter, a hat, and a jacket.
This tour is subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow) for the safety of all participants.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.