Summary of The Day: Our coach tour of Buenos Aires begins in the Retiro neighborhood. First, we'll make our way to Teatro Colón, a beautiful opera house built between 1889 and 1908. The theater stands near Plaza de la República, a square on Avenida 9 de Julio where you can see the Obelisco de Buenos Aires, a 1936 monument made to honor the city's founding.
Next, we'll head to Plaza de Mayo, the political hub of Buenos Aires and the site of Casa Rosada, the official office of the Argentine president. We'll stop here to take photos of the palatial building, famous for its pink exterior. This area is also home to many other famous Argentinian sights, including the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo.
Our tour continues through the old neighborhood of San Telmo, known for its well-preserved colonial architecture. We'll pass through Lezama Park and continue through the neighborhood of La Boca. At La Boca, you'll have a chance visit the famous Caminito and watch local artists sell their work.
The next part of our tour will explore the northern part of Buenos Aires. We'll take a drive through Puerto Madero, the newest and most fashionable district of the city. At the station of Retiro and Plaza San Martin, we'll connect with Libertador Avenue which will take us to one of the largest districts of Buenos Aires, Palermo. Palermo is home to the largest park in the city and many attractions such as the Zoo of Buenos Aires, the Plaza Italia, and Galileo Galilei Planetarium.
Our last stop is Recoleta, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. It is known for its famous La Recoleta Cemetery, elegant shops, beautiful architecture, and outdoor cafes.
-Centrally located Buenos Aires Hotels.
-Morning tour: Between 8:45 am - 9:45 am
-Afternoon tour: Between 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- Galerías Pacífico. Address: Florida st & Córdoba Av.
- Plaza de la República. Address: 9 de Julio Av. & Corrientes Av.
- Plaza de Mayo. Address: De Mayo Av. & Bolivar St.
-Morning tour: Between 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
-Afternoon tour: Between 5:30 pm - 6.30 pm
Please note your preferred pick-up time and hotel location in the comments section when booking online.
To protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.