Summary of The Day: Our walking tour starts at San Martin Plaza at the end of Florida street where we'll take the subway to the Obelisk, a symbol of Buenos Aires.
After walking down Avenida 9 de Julio we will find our way to Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires, the main square and the political center of Argentina. We'll visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Cabildo, and the Casa Rosada.
The next stop on our walking tour is San Telmo, one of the city's oldest neighborhoods. San Telmo's antique markets, candle street-lighting, cobblestone streets, and historic buildings add to its uniquely bohemian atmosphere. After this stop, we'll have a bit of free time for relaxing or lunch.
We'll take the bus to the La Boca neighborhood known for the Boca Juniors stadium and the colorful Caminito street. La Boca is a great place to experience the art, culture, and dance of Argentina.
We'll take a bus to our last stop of the day, La Recoleta. on our way, we will pass by Puerto Madero and see the city's impressive skyscrapers. La Recoleta is known for beautiful architecture, museums, chic cafes and restaurants, and shopping malls. Our tour ends with a visit to La Recoleta Cemetery.
Ending Time and Point:
4:30 p.m. at Recoleta Cemetery - Address: Junin 1760, Recoleta
Please wear clothing and shoes that are suitable for walking for extended periods of time.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.