Summary of The Day: Explore Boston's oldest neighborhood as you stroll through the North End, settled in 1630, with one of the liveliest Boston pizza tours! Italian is still spoken in the quaint, cobblestone streets of this historic area.
This 2½ hour walking tour is recommended for ALL ages. Highlights can include:
♦ Taste a slice from Boston's oldest Pizzeria with an 1883 oven!
♦ Get inside Boston's oldest standing church (One if by Land, Two if by Sea!)
♦ Visit Boston's 2nd oldest burial ground at Copp's Hill.
♦ Enjoy a slice from a Pizzeria named Top-25 Best in America!
♦ See the historic Paul Revere house, circa 1680.
♦ See where the “Crime of the Century” happened in 1950.
♦ Discover a birds-eye view of the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution and Bunker Hill Memorial.
Enjoy three slices of the very best pizza in the city, while seeing FIVE of Boston's most historic Freedom Trail sites!
This is a walking tour, so remember to wear comfortable shoes. This is also a food tour, so bring your appetite! Also, don't forget weather appropriate clothing, as conditions can change quickly here in Boston. Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated, and don't forget to bring a camera to capture all the fun!
Tour runs rain or shine, so bring an umbrella and jacket if the weather forecast reports rain.
All tours start and finish at the same place.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.