Summary of The Day: Explore Boston by Land and by Sea! This unique tour combines a public ferry ride across Boston harbor, plus a walk through some of the City's oldest neighborhoods including the Blackstone Block.
This 3 hour tour is recommended for ages 21 and over. In addition to receiving 3 delicious slices, you will:
♦ Visit actual ruins from the Three Cranes Tavern dating back to 1635!
♦ Discover the true location of the infamous Boston Stone.
♦ Take a Ferry ride across Boston harbor- see the Charleston Navy Yard, USS Constitution and the Bunker Hill monument!
♦ Get inside a Tavern known as the "Headquarters of the Revolution"!
♦ Taste a slice from a pizzeria voted Boston's Best several times.
♦ Stop at a tavern once visited by George Washington!
♦ Re-live 375 years of Tavern History, right here in Boston!
Enjoy three slices of the very best Pizza in the City, while visiting 2 of Boston's most Historic Taverns!
This is a walking tour, so remember to wear comfortable shoes. This is also a food tour, so bring your appetite! Also, don't forget weather appropriate clothing, as conditions can change quickly here in Boston. Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated, and don't forget to bring a camera to capture all the fun!
Tour runs rain or shine, so bring an umbrella and jacket if the weather forecast reports rain.
All tours start and finish at the same place.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.