Bilbao - Getxo - Bermeo - Mundaka - Guernica - Bilbao
Summary of The Day: The Basque coast has no shortage of stunning scenery from its long sandy beaches and rugged coastline to its green forests and picturesque mountains.
The tour begins at 9:00am from the center of Bilbao as we travel along the right bank of the Nervion River. We'll head to Getxo and see the famous Vizcaya Bridge, where we'll make a brief stop.
We'll next pass the imposing Castle Butron and head for the coast to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, a beautiful chapel clinging to a rock and surrounded by the sea. We will continue along the coast to the typical fishing village of Bermeo.
The tour will continue further up the coast to Mundaka, where we can enjoy views of the Biosphere Reserve of Urdaibai.
We'll follow the trail to reach the emblematic town of Guernica to see its many landmarks.
We'll then head back to Bilbao to return you to the hotel at approximately 2:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (2-12)
Number of Infants (0-1)
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children younger than 2.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Multilingual official guide
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Please check in at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water during the walk.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.