Summary of The Day: The Barcelona City Card features free travel on public transport and more than 100 discounts and free offers at museums, cultural venues, entertainment, leisure attractions, evening venues, shops and restaurants. Travel on the airport train is included.
Every card includes a guidebook with helpful information, a city and subway map. It's available in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
With the Barcelona Card, you'll be able to skip the lines and get free admission to museums including the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundacio Joan Miro, Fundacio A. Tapies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Historia de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Catala and Museu Egipci de Barcelona.
The card also includes free admission to other attractions of the city including a waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and Torre de Collserola.
You'll have free travel on public transport including Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains Zone 1.
* Free deals and discounts are only valid once the card is activated and only during the period of its validity depending on the option chosen.
Exchange your voucher at Tourist Information offices (closed on 1st January and 25th December):
- Placa de Catalunya:
Address: Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S
Open: daily from 8:30am to 9:00pm
- Sants station:
Address: Pl. dels Països Catalans, s/n
Open: daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm (26th December & 6th January: from 9:00am to 3:00pm)
- Mirador de Colom:
Address: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n
Open: daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm
- Plaça de Sant Jaume:
Address: c/ Ciutat, 2
Open: from 8:30am to 8:30pm (Mon to Fri); from 9:00am to 7:00pm (Sat); from 9:00am to 2:00pm (Sun and Holidays)
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Entry is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Barcelona Card Express (2 days):
- Free travel limited on public transport for 2 days and more than 100 discounts to enjoy your visit at the city
- 48 museums and places up to 60% off
- 16 visits and tours up to 50% off
- 12 leisure centres up to 50% off
- 7 shows up to 20% off
- 3 nightclubs up to 30% off
- Shops and restaurants up to 20%off
Barcelona Card (3/4/5 days):
- Skip the Line and free admission to Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona and others
- Free admission to the waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1
- Discounts at other museums and city sights, leisure and entertainments, nightlife, at shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services
The guidebook is available in six languages and includes information about free deals and discounts: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.