Summary of The Day: Our most spectacular tour departs from Vancouver Harbour and features the hanging glaciers and knife-edged ridges of Mount Mamquam (8,450 feet / 2,600 meters), and a landing on our "secret" alpine lake where the air is fresh and the water is crystal clear.
This tour departs from the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre: Unit #1 Burrard Landing, 1055 Canada Place.
May - September: Add a one-hour lakeside picnic lunch for CAD 50 per person (payable on the day of the tour).
We offer complimentary shuttle service from downtown Vancouver locations to the harbor.
Tour times are available on request between 9:00am and 6:45pm.
Minimum of three people required for departures from Jan 2- April 15 and Oct 15 - December 31.
Passengers may fly with people booking separately.
Check-in time is 25 minutes before flight time. There is a luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts are subject to a CAD 5.00 per baggage fee and are subject to availability on the aircraft.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
For this tour, the starting city and ending city will be Vancouver.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".