Tours4fun is a full-service, online tour and travel superstore offering a wide range of products and services geared toward intrepid travelers as well as those vacationing for the first time. Our experts have searched the globe to find the best and most affordable tours and activities from trusted local suppliers. Thanks to our strategic partnership with major online travel agencies, we now offer accommodation at discounted rates at more than 85,000 hotels around the world. As part of our ongoing endeavor to meet all of your in-transit needs while putting the fun back into travel, we have now expanded our portfolio to include airport shuttle service, port-of-call excursions and vacation packages, all backed by our low-price guarantee and 24/7 customer service.
Tours4fun offers a global inventory of handpicked tours and activities geared toward independent travelers at the best price-in-class, with optimal ease of purchase. Collaborating with local travel experts around the world, Tours4fun designs flexible tour packages that save travelers time and money. At the workplace, we create an exciting and enjoyable atmosphere where fellow experts can apply their lifelong passion for travel to the task at hand, ensuring that our customers arrive at their dream destination 100% satisfied.
To set a precedent for ethical business practices and reputability, we have established the following core value system, to be emulated by every member of the Tours4Fun team as well as all those representing our products and services:
Our team of travel experts works happily to provide attentive service to the needs of our customers. It not only serves the best interest of our business to provide a positive and encouraging work environment, but it also enhances the experience of the customer.
Coordinates aspects of company affiliate program functions and activities in order to network, expand and enhance the volume of quality affiliates and affiliate relationships. Design, create and deliver Marketing Affiliate Programs to support expansion and growth of the company services, products and international scope. General Accountabilities
• Manage affiliate relationships, develop & execute affiliate management strategy.
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate sales.
• To conceptualize and create web graphics (banners, email blasts, animations) for eCommerce sites.
• To assist in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website).
• To do post-processing of photographic images and video editing.
• Write and create accurate content for new pages and products, which may include writing brief descriptions on new cities and attractions as part of the added-value content on the product pages.
• Responsible for locating, selecting, downloading, editing and filing the digital images used for each product.
• Collaborate and work closely with colleagues on ongoing projects that may consist of very tight deadlines.
• Create/reviseexisting text to optimize search engine results.
• Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services
• Review, monitor and maintain company membership and product rating programs
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template. Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
• Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions
• Create marketing campaigns to increase newsletter subscriptions
• Develop and manage new advertising channels
• Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns
• Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns
• Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
• Respond to customer emails, voice messages, leads, inquiry's and questions and answers promptly and effectively.
Key member of the Product Development team from concept, implementation to product introduction; Develops and maintains positive relationships with new and existing vendors in order to provide the best products and services available to our customers to ensure client satisfaction and maximize company sales potential.
• Build the Easy-Go Inc.brand through strategically integrated communications plans in key travelmarket segments.
• Develop, execute and measure PR/social media campaigns in coordinationwith sales, marketing strategies and ensure continual innovation with newefforts.
• Utilize social marketing engagement and monitoring tools and platformssuch as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. to drive brand awareness.