Tours4Fun was founded in 2006. Since our start, we’ve strived to become one of the top competing online suppliers of vacation packages, sightseeing tours and day trips. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, our team searches the globe to find you the best handpicked tours and activities at the lowest prices. With a 24/7 customer service support team, we are always here to help! No matter your destination, travel with confidence and peace of mind with Tours4Fun.
We believe our role is to not only provide memorable vacation experiences, but to also educate and extend awareness of the unique cultural differences that makes all of us important citizens of our global community.
Our vision serves as the foundation for growth and continued journey to excellence. We uphold each of these principles in the operation for every aspect of our business:
These goals can only be attained with a core value system that sets a precedent for our positive reputation and trustworthy character that’s to be demonstrated by us and everyone representing our brand. These core values consist of:
Our team of travel experts works happily to provide attentive service to the needs of our customers. It not only serves the best interest of our business to provide a positive and encouraging work environment, but it also enhances the experience of the customer.
Travel Agents and Tour Operators Professional Liability Insurance Policy
CLIA Member Certificate
Tours4fun/Toursforfun is hereby designated as an official. Travel Agency Member for 2013 of Cruise Lines International Association, Inc. And the Cruise Industry
Business License Certificate
• Provides assistance and support in all aspects to Marketing and Merchandising Teams. Coordinates department activities, as assigned. Provides administrative assistance, as required.
• Translate written content from English to Spanish with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Enter and upload product details and content onto web properties accurately.
• Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
• Respond to customer emails, voice messages, leads, inquiry's and questions and answers promptly and effectively.
• Grow company revenues by developing new products in the assigned regions based on sales history, price comparisons, market trend and competitor analysis.
• Create and manage effective working relationships and partnerships with new and existing vendors. Prepare, negotiate, and maintain business contracts and ensure company's competitiveness.