Tours4Fun was founded in 2006. Since our start, we’ve strived to become one of the top competing online suppliers of vacation packages, sightseeing tours and day trips. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, our team searches the globe to find you the best handpicked tours and activities at the lowest prices. With a 24/7 customer service support team, we are always here to help! No matter your destination, travel with confidence and peace of mind with Tours4Fun.
We strongly believe that increasing awareness of the unique ethnic, cultural and geographic traits that together shape and define our global community is just as, if not more important than, providing the vacation of a lifetime.
Our vision guides us on the path toward greater prosperity and excellence. As part of this vision, we uphold each of the following principles in every aspect of operations:
To set a precedent for ethical business practices and reputability, we have established the following core value system, to be emulated by every member of the Tours4Fun team as well as all those representing our products and services:
Our team of travel experts works happily to provide attentive service to the needs of our customers. It not only serves the best interest of our business to provide a positive and encouraging work environment, but it also enhances the experience of the customer.
• Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services
• Review, monitor and maintain company membership and product rating programs
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template. Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
• Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions
• Create marketing campaigns to increase newsletter subscriptions
• Develop and manage new advertising channels
• Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns
• Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns
• Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
• Respond to customer emails, voice messages, leads, inquiry's and questions and answers promptly and effectively.
Key member of the Product Development team from concept, implementation to product introduction; Develops and maintains positive relationships with new and existing vendors in order to provide the best products and services available to our customers to ensure client satisfaction and maximize company sales potential.
• Build the Easy-Go Inc.brand through strategically integrated communications plans in key travelmarket segments.
• Develop, execute and measure PR/social media campaigns in coordinationwith sales, marketing strategies and ensure continual innovation with newefforts.
• Utilize social marketing engagement and monitoring tools and platformssuch as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. to drive brand awareness.