Tours4fun is a full-service, online tour and travel superstore offering a wide range of products and services geared toward intrepid travelers as well as those vacationing for the first time. Our experts have searched the globe to find the best and most affordable tours and activities from trusted local suppliers. Thanks to our strategic partnership with major online travel agencies, we now offer accommodation at discounted rates at more than 85,000 hotels around the world. As part of our ongoing endeavor to meet all of your in-transit needs while putting the fun back into travel, we have now expanded our portfolio to include airport shuttle service, port-of-call excursions and vacation packages, all backed by our low-price guarantee and 24/7 customer service.
Tours4fun offers a global inventory of handpicked tours and activities geared toward independent travelers at the best price-in-class, with optimal ease of purchase. Collaborating with local travel experts around the world, Tours4fun designs flexible tour packages that save travelers time and money. At the workplace, we create an exciting and enjoyable atmosphere where fellow experts can apply their lifelong passion for travel to the task at hand, ensuring that our customers arrive at their dream destination 100% satisfied.
We strongly believe that increasing awareness of the unique ethnic, cultural and geographic traits that together shape and define our global community is just as, if not more important than, providing the vacation of a lifetime.
Our vision guides us on the path toward greater prosperity and excellence. As part of this vision, we uphold each of the following principles in every aspect of operations:
To set a precedent for ethical business practices and reputability, we have established the following core value system, to be emulated by every member of the Tours4Fun team as well as all those representing our products and services:
Our team of travel experts works happily to provide attentive service to the needs of our customers. It not only serves the best interest of our business to provide a positive and encouraging work environment, but it also enhances the experience of the customer.
"We are in search of passionate traveler(s) who love to share their travel experiences and feels highly accomplished by helping and collaborating with their peer travelers"
Customer Care Representative I Job Summary
The incumbent is under the Close Supervision of the Customer Care Manager and Customer Care Supervisor(s). The incumbent provides customer service and resolves issues by offering solutions, explanations, options or by arranging for service
- •Answer inbound calls, respond to customer emails, voice messages, leads, inquiries and questions and answers from customers promptly in an effective and timely manner
- •Process reservations to final status accurately and within a timely manner. Resolve first level customer service issues for customer before, during and after travel as well as complete follow up work to resolve any customer service issues
- •Must be able to assist customer's requests for reservation processing, explain changes to tour information, provide suitable options and useful and helpful information for pre, in and post travel concerns
- •Ensure and create a high-quality customer experience within a call center environment utilizing internal phone systems, emails, voicemails, faxes, and letters as well other channels of correspondence
- •Ability to maintain a positive and friendly demeanor when communicating with travelers, travel agents, vendors, internal departments, peers and supervisors. Provide online booking assistance / package / product searches
- •Ability to communicate with irate customers calmly and professionally through both written and verbal communication
- •Calculate costs, payments and/or refunds for customers and make adjustments to bookings as required
- •Establish and maintain positive working relationships with agents, peers, management, corporate, network, coworkers, and partners etc.
- •Updates and maintains all necessary records and/or logs
- •Participate in all training offered by Tours4Fun and their tour providers.--Remain up to date with company communications regarding provider updates/ internal process and policy updates
- •Identify and communicate with the Product Teams any potential or current provider issues or incorrect information that may result in customer complaints or potential liability issues
- •Communicate effectively with third party companies and own internal product / accounting departments as necessary
- •The daily volume of inbound contacts received may determine the specific focus for each individual within the department and within this position
- •Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- •Have a passion for travel and inspired to explore new regions
- •You love to share your travel experiences and knowledge
- •You feel highly accomplished by helping and collaborating with peer travelers
- •Basic, computer knowledge, including internet, email and Microsoft Word, type 40 words per minute
- •High School Diploma or equivalent
- •1 year customer service, call center or clerical experience preferred
- •Good verbal and written skills a must
- •Ability to resolve basic customer issues and complaints in a timely courteous manner
- •Answer customers' questions, and assist with customers' concerns completely, and accurately
- •Must be self -motivated, flexible, able to work in an active, fast paced and always changing environment, have excellent follow through, take action as needed, with or with-out direction, be people oriented and maintain a constant level of self-sufficiency and team work
- •Must have the ability to multitask and maintain high productivity/activity level
- •Must be patient, detailed oriented, highly organized and reliable
- •Fluent Bilingual skills in both English/Spanish preferred
- •Must be able to work weekends (Saturday & Sunday), certain holiday's and weekdays
As a Full Time member of the Tours4Fun Team we offer:
- •Competitive pay, with bonus opportunities
- •Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time
- •Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance and 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- •Travel and Theme Park Discounts