Home - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Your friendly tour guide will be waiting for you in Arrivals at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
If guests arrive at the airport before 4:00pm, they may choose to join the optional Unionville night Tour or Yorkdale shopping tour, which must be booked in advance for better arrangement. Booking on the arrival day will not be accepted.
【Unionville, Toronto Exclusive Tour】
Enjoy a lovely journey to the famous, century-old town on Unionville. Unionville is known for its European style architecture, developed over a century, and is home to many scenic tourist attractions. Here we'll explore the tall ancient churches, beautiful gardens, fine antique shops, European-style coffee shops, bakeries, pastry shops, home stores, clothing stores, and much, much more. The shops may be small, but their selections are exquisite. Many of the shops have finely decorated windows; even its Starbucks and Timothy coffee shop seem so unique. When the spring and summer come, flowers blossoms along both sides of Main Street, the site of many of its great attractions. This added decoration makes this historic town a must-see in the Greater Toronto Area.
【Yorkdale, Shopping Tour】
Enjoy your shopping time in Yorkdale and find your favorite brand, such as LV, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Burberry, etc. Most importantly, you can find the only Canada Goose in Canada here.
* The Arrangement: exclusive tour after airport pickup on the arrival day, minimum 2 persons.
* Departure Dates: May-October, daily.
* Tips for driver: $2.00/person
* Duration: 3 hours in total, free time in Unionville, no guide.
* Departure Location: hotel lobby
* Departure time: There are four visiting periods daily for the Yorkdale shopping tour, based on flight arrival time and number of guests. Specific time will be notified upon confirmation. The Unionville tour will be from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
* Tour is not available for passengers arriving after 4:00pm local time.
* Return time will be notified by the driver. Should passengers fail to return to the bus on time or decide to extend their visit, passengers will be responsible for their return transfer, at their own expenses.
* Regular cancellation policy applies after reservation is made.
- Quality / Comfort / Park Inn by Radisson / Best Western or similar
Toronto - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: Depart Toronto in the early morning and proceed to the Capital of Quebec - Quebec City. Old Quebec is a historic neighborhood of Quebec City. Being a UNESCO world heritage treasure, Old Quebec comprises many European style architectures. From military history to religious history, we will visit the city’s main defense works - the Fortifications of Quebec and the Citadel, and take in the stunning Notre-Dame-de-Quebec Basilica-Cathedral. We will also have a chance to take pictures with the most photographed hotel in the world, Chateau Frontenac. Old Quebec is a perfect destination for us to walk around, take pictures and have a cup of coffee at the sidewalk cafe to experience the local life style. Proceed to hotel after dinner.
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport / Park Inn by Radisson / Best Western Parkway or similar
Quebec City - Rivière-du-Loup (Whale Watching) - Hartland Covered Bridge - Fredericton
Summary of The Day: Depart from Quebec City to Fredericton; we will have the Whale watching tour (optional) from the entrance of St Lawrence River. We will then make our way to the capital city of New Brunswick - Fredericton. En route, we will pass by Hartland Covered Bridge, world’s longest covered bridge at 391 metres long.
Whale watching tour is seasonal.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn Fredericton or similar
Fredericton - Peggy’s Cove - Halifax
Summary of The Day: Continue our journey to the East, we will arrive the capital city of Nova Scotia - Halifax. Known to be the largest population centre in Atlantic Canada, Halifax was home to the early permanent European settlements, the biggest British overseas fortification - Citadel Hill, and a major port to the Royal Canadian Navy. You may wish to enjoy your lunch by the Atlantic Ocean and explore this Victorian-style city on foot. Later in the afternoon, you will make a stop to Peggy’s Cove, a beautiful fishing village southwest of Halifax known for its famous Peggy’s Point Lighthouse.
Proceed to hotel after dinner.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / or similar
Halifax - PEI - Charlottetown - Lobster Dinner (Optional)
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we will head to the smallest province of Canada – Prince Edward Island (P.E.I.). P.E.I., known as the “Cradle of Confederation”, has amazing pastoral scenery and lush agricultural lands throughout the province. It also has very long shoreline, over 800 km, which is filled with unique red and pink beaches. Upon arrival in P.E.I., we will visit the capital city - Charlottetown and the Green Gables in Cavendish, the birthplace of Canada’s most notable literary landmark - Anne of Green Gables. Savour a world-famous lobster dinner (optional) before proceeding to hotel.
- Cavendish Gateway Resort / Quality Inn & Suites or similar
PEI - Big Lobster - Hopewell Rocks - Saint John - Fredericton
Summary of The Day: Travel on the longest bridge in Canada (13km) from Prince Edward Island to New Brunswick, visit all the attractions like Big Lobster, Fundy Bay and Magnetic Hill, then proceed to Fredericton.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericton / Comfort Inn Fredericton or similar
Fredericton - Cover Bridge - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Proceed to Montreal in the morning. En route, we will pass by Hartland Covered Bridge again. Make a stop at the famous Covered Bridge Potato Chip Company nearby before we continue our journey to Montreal. Upon arrival in Montreal, visit the famous Notre Dame Basilica, Biodome and the 1976 Olympic Stadium.
- Comfort / Quality or similar
Montreal - Ottawa - Thousand Islands - Toronto
Summary of The Day: We now begin our return journey after breakfast. Our first stop of the day is Ottawa, the Capital of Canada. As we pass by the residences of the Prime Minister and the Governor General, we arrive at the heart of Ottawa, the Parliament Hill - a must-see in Ottawa. If you are lucky, you might run into our Prime Minister and other ministers. In the summer time, we may see the Changing the Guards ceremony right in front of the Parliament Hill. We will make a stop at the Canadian Museum of Civilization, one of the most visited museums in Canada before we continue our journey to the Thousand Islands in the afternoon. Do you know that the world famous Thousand Island dressing was created and named after this region? Take an optional cruise to know more about it and enjoy the fascinating river view.
- Quality / Comfort / Park Inn by Radisson / Best Western or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Transfer to Airport
Summary of The Day: Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. The tour includes, IMAX movie Skylon tower, and the cruise ship which brings you to the heart of the Falls.
Airport pick-up is free for 24 hours all day. We offer one free airport pick-up per order in Toronto Pearson International Airport(YYZ).
Please refer to the following meet points:
Terminal 1 Domestic Arrival: LVL1, Gate A, Tim Hortons
Terminal 1 International Arrival: LVL1, Gate C, Information Desk
Terminal 3 Domestic Arrival: LVL1, Gate B
Terminal 3 International Arrival: LVL1, Gate G, Information Desk
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to pick up from anywhere in Toronto. Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from your hotel or anywhere in Toronto to confirm pick-up details. (We only offer one free airport pick-up per order in Toronto for 24 hours.)
Transfer to Toronto airport (YYZ) at the end of tour. Please book the flights depart after 8:00 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $649.64||USD $557.04||USD $492.83||USD $1,072.28|
Toronto Hotel upgrade
|+USD $37.33||+USD $37.33||+USD $37.33||+USD $74.67|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively. Each room may be equipped with two full size beds or one large bed with a double sofa-bed.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Prices are quoted in US dollars (USD), but based in Canadian dollars (CAD). They are subject to change according to the currency exchange rate on your booking date.
Please note that passengers traveling with infant(s) under 2 years of age, must pay tour fare and service fee for the infant. It is illegal for an infant to board a bus without an assigned seat. Please prepare a car seat for infant. Thank you for your understanding.
The availability and price will be subject to our final confirmation for departure dates in 2017.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night Hotel Accommodations
- 8 breakfast meals
- Admission tickets of the following items will be offered: Confederation Bridge, Magnetic Hill, Cavendish Beach, Hopewell Rocks, Anne of Green Gables Museum, Maritime Museum of Nova Scotia
- Ground transportation via commercial vehicle, Ford, high-top or lavatory equipped motor coach depending on number of passengers.
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (CAD$5.00/day per person for the first day of airport pick-up; CAD$10.00/day per person for the rest of days)
- Admission Costs (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)(All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on Canadian currency (CAD) and must be paid for in cash before joining the tour. Guests who only bring US dollars will pay the price with a 1:1 currency exchange rate. We strongly recommend that you bring Canadian dollars.)
- Meals (4 Lunches and 6 Dinners)：CAD$254.00/Adult, CAD$206.00/Child(12-)
- Rivière-du-Loup Whale Watching Cruise: CAD$$80.00/Adult; CAD$38.00/Child(12-); CAD$74.00/Senior(65+)(Seasonal)
- Maritime Museum of Nova Scotia: CAD$10.00/adult; CAD$5.00/child (12 and younger); CAD$9.00/senior (65+)
- Harbour Hopper(Land & Sea Tour in Halifax): CAD$35.00/Adult; CAD$19.00/Child(12-); CAD$35.00/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$11.50/Child(12-); CAD$21.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$28.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(12-); CAD$24.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. )
- Canadian Museum of History: CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: CAD$29.00/Adult; CAD$18.00/Child(12-); CAD$29.00/Senior(65+)(Available from Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. )
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(12-); CAD$14.50/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: CAD$15.00/Adult; CAD$9.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- No changes can be made within 6 days prior to the departure date.
- The schedule is always depend on the attraction opening time to fit on, sometimes the itinerary is not the exact route to go through with, itinerary change might be the necessary in that time.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/visit/visas.asp.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
about the optional on prodact code -2103-19806 :
1.what kind of whale watching cruise is it? a boat or a zodiac ? which company runs the cruise? is it working during september? we want to join at september 20th-is it working?where is it departing from?
2.which company runs the 1000 islands cruise? how long it takes? where is it depating from?
product code-2103-19806 08/21/2016 13:31:31
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
The whale watching cruise will usually be on a Zodiac with whale watching season ending around October.
We cannot guarantee that it is available on all dates of September and the cruise will depart from the Riviere Du Loup marina area.
As the cruise availability varies, you will have to reconfirm the local cruise companies with the tour guide.
You will have a little over 1-2 hours on the cruises.
The Thousand Island cruise will usually depart from Rockport, but departure points will be subject to change.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We are a group of 4 and interested with your tour 2103-19806.
Do you have spots available for Aug 19 (arriving in Toronto airport) and departing Aug 27/2016.
Thanks 07/29/2016 18:13:21
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
As per the calendar, the tour is still available online. Once you process the order online, we will confirm your tour after 2 business days. We recommend you book the tour the soonest in order to ensure seats.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
At what time do you allow check in to toronto hotel at the beginning day of the tour? 04/16/2015 01:03:10
Dear Praveen Agarwal,
Thank you for your inquiry.
This tour offers pickup from anywhere in Toronto. Please leave us a message in the comments regarding the pickup request, we will double check and arrange accordingly.
The check-in usually begins at 3:00pm.
Customer Service Rep
My name is Sophie and i´m 17 years old. I´m interested in this tour. Together with my two friends i would like to do this tour in spring break. I´m an exchange student from Germany and life in Canada for a year. Are there any problems about our age? IS the language on the bus english?
Sophie Völcker-Janßen 02/17/2015 03:55:17
Dear Sophie Voelcker-Janssen,
Regretfully you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use Tours4Fun.com only with the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
This tour will be conducted both in Chinese Mandarin and English.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 10/13/2014 21:14:38
Dear Angela Low,
At the moment tour code 2103-19806 is not available for this year.
We can offer you a shorter duration tour that is very similar:
Tour code: 2103-17856
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7