Paris - Lucerne
Summary of The Day: We will depart for Switzerland in the morning, first passing through Basel - situated at the intersection of France, Germany and Switzerland - before arriving in Lucerne, where we will stay the night.
- Hotel Arcade / Ibis Styles Hotel Lucerne City or similar
Lucerne - Milan - Venice
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll head south to the design and couture-conscious city of Milan. On our tour of the city you will see Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest shopping arcade in the world; the legendary opera house La Scala; the storied Sforza Castle; and the ostentatious Gothic of Milan Cathedral.
- Accommodations for the evening will be in Venice or a neighboring city.
- Michelangelo Hotel / Hotel Lugano Toretta or similar
Venice - Rome
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll take you through this fascinating city of ornate palaces, lyrical waterways, captivating churches and impressive architecture. In San Marco Square you'll see the Basilica di San Marco, one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, and the Bridge of Sighs connecting the old prison to the interrogation rooms in Doge's Palace.
Afterwards, you'll get a chance to see some traditional Venetian craftswork at a demonstration by Murano glassblowers. An optional gondola ride on the Grand Canal will put the finishing touch on a glorious day in Venice. Accommodations in the evening will either be in Rome or a neighboring city.
- Idea Hotel Roma Z3 / Ibis Styles Rome Eur or similar
Rome - Vatican City - Arezzo
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll head directly to St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, originally built by Constantine the Great in 324 AD, then reconstructed between 1506 and 1615 under the direction of several famous architects including Bramante, Raphael and Michelangelo. You may also join the optional Sistine Chapel tour to view Michelangelo's famous frescoes.
Next you'll see the famous Trevi Fountain, the lavish Baroque showpiece where people flock to throw coins into the water - an action which is said to ensure that you’ll return to the city again one day. After lunch, take a step even further back in time as you visit Italy’s unrivaled Roman relics. An optional guided tour of the Colosseum, built in AD 72, comes highly recommended. History comes to life as you imagine yourself witnessing gladiatorial combat inside the spectacular amphitheatre. You may also choose to walk at your leisure around the outside to admire the facade of this ancient wonder.
After the Colosseum, get up close to the nearby Arch of Constantine, which dates back to the fourth century AD, then spend some further free time enjoying Rome, sampling the rich and creamy delights of gelato. After some free time you can either visit Basilique Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri (Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and the Martyrs) near Piazza della Repubblica, or head directly to the nearby Mitsukoshi Department store for some serious shopping.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Arezzo.
- Etrusco Arezzo Hotel / Arezzo Park Hotel or similar
Florence - Pisa - Genoa
Summary of The Day: On this day you will be introduced to the sights and sounds of Florence, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. We'll head up to the Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence, then to a local workshop to see how Florence's fine leather goods are made.
Afterwards, we'll set out on foot to the Ponte Vecchio over the Arno River, the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower and the Uffizi, which houses one of the finest art collections in the world. At Pisa, our last stop of the day, you will be free to wander; be sure to have your camera ready when you enter the Square of Miracles and the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery come into full view.
We finish our evening by continuing on to Genoa or a city nearby for an overnight stay.
- Idea Hotel Plus Savona / Idea Hotel Plus Genova San Biagio or similar
Genoa - Monaco - Nice - Cannes - Avignon
Summary of The Day: A breathtaking drive along one of the most sublime stretches of Mediterranean coastline awaits as we say goodbye to Italy and hello to Monaco.
Our walking tour will take us first to the Prince's Palace of Monaco, then on to the Courthouse, the Oceanographic Museum and Saint Nicholas Cathedral, the resting place of Grace Kelly. We'll then travel to the Fragonard Perfume Factory to learn about the perfume-making process. At the end of the guided tour you will be able to purchase one of the fragrances for yourself. Next we'll visit Nice for a sampling of the scrumptious local cuisine.
We'll stop over in Cannes to see the Palais des Festivals et des Congres, host of the city's annual international film festival, and then make our way to Avignon Nord to check in to our hotel.
- Hotel Kyriad Orange Center / Ibis Cavaillon Portes du Luberon or similar
Avignon - Paris
Summary of The Day: Take a well-earned rest today as you sit back and enjoy the rustic charm of the French countryside on our journey north to Paris, the Green Line terminus.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $556.76||USD $752.88||USD $556.76|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- 6 breakfasts (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Mandatory Service Fee (minimum EUR 5.00/day per person, payable to the guide on Day 1)
- Mandatory City Tax (payable upon entry):
- Venice: EUR 15.00/Person
- Florence: EUR 10.00/Person
- Rome: EUR 10.00/Person
- Pisa: EUR 5.00/Person
- Monte Carlo: EUR 5.00/Person
- Airport pick-up, drop-off
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Gondola: EUR 30.00/Person
(Six per gondola)
- Colosseum: EUR 12.00/Person
- Sistine Chapel Tour: EUR 45.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 9 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 17-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
CHRISTY MCGHEE(0)Useful04/23/2017Dream come true ( Verified Purchased )
It has always been my dream to backpack through Europe. This tour made that possible,and I was traveling alone. I felt safe, and I had the time of my life. Only two of the hotels were so-so but the rest were fantastic. Highly recommend this... tour! Read full review
TEMITOPE AISHAT.ADENMOSUN(0)Useful04/16/2017Good ( Verified Purchased )
Good good good
Lyn(1)Useful03/21/2017Amazing tour experience. ( Verified Purchased )
Me and my friend had an awesome first time experience on the tour. Everything was well organized and on time kudos to our tour manager Ho. He made the tour fun and informative . The itenerary was great we we're able to see all of the famous... landmarks. I highly recommend this tour esp for single traveller. Read full review
Adith Daniel(2)Useful01/08/2017France Switzerland, Italy ( Verified Purchased )
Oh My Gosh the tour Guide and the the driver amazing!!! I recomend
Anonymous.(6)Useful12/24/2016Heartfelt Thank you, Tours4Fun! ( Verified Purchased )
A dream came true with just perfect execution of the tour by your team. Just excellent! In our sweet memories forever. Looking for another one covering Britain, Germany and Holland in next 2 years :)
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 04/26/2017 03:44:35
This tour will drop guests off at approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris on Day 7.
As we don't provide transfer service after the end of tour, we suggest you arrange your own transportation in advance.
Thank you for your inquiry.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Customer Service Rep
I am planning to have tour in West Europe for 2 weeks in August , 2017 along with my beloved wife as below:
(1) Either 2 weeks tour west Europe including UK.
(2) Alternatively: 1 week for UK and 1 week for West Europe.
Please suggest me your tour package for us.
(3) I have one health issue for frequent urination. Do your tourist bus has inside toilet facility?.
(4) We are US citizens and interested to tour those countries, where we do not need to have prior visa.
USA 04/24/2017 04:03:15
Dear Altaf Sarker,
According to your request we recommend the two tour for you:
12-Day UK + Western Europe Tour: London - Edinburgh - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
It is a tour starting from Paris and ending in Paris. You can click in to view more details.
Typically on the tour bus there will be a restroom for emergency use only. The guide will arrange a rest stop around every 2 hours.
For visa information we recommend you to consule the relevant countries' embassy or consulate for more details.
Customer Service Rep
mis amigos y yo queremos ir para mediados de JUNIO hacer el tour, seriamos 6 personas, tendrían cupo? específicamente para el 24 JUNIO iniciando. Hasta cuando podríamos pagarlo si queremos asistir en esta fecha. 04/21/2017 19:49:51
Gracias por su interes con Tours4Fun.
Al momento si tenemos disponibilidad para la fecha de 24 de Junio.
No hay fecha límite en cuando puede hacer la orden, sin embargo, sugerimos hacer la reserva los mas pronto posible ya que los asientos se venden rapido.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
We currently have a 9 Day Western Europe tour available on May 1st, 2017 out of Amsterdam:
We also have a shorter 5 Day tour out of Amsterdam available on may 2nd, 2017:
We recommend booking as soon as possible as there are limited seats available.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
We accept payments through Bank Wire Transfer, Paypal and Credit Card.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Dream come true
It has always been my dream to backpack through Europe. This tour made that possible,and I w .. Read MoreBy CHRISTY MCGHEE On 04/23/2017 21:44:04
Amazing tour experience.
Me and my friend had an awesome first time experience on the tour. Everything was well organ .. Read MoreBy Lyn On 03/21/2017 21:59:21
France Switzerland, Italy
Oh My Gosh the tour Guide and the the driver amazing!!! I recomend Read MoreBy Adith Daniel On 01/08/2017 17:47:08