Paris - Lucerne
Summary of The Day: We will depart for Switzerland in the morning, first passing through Basel – situated at the intersection of France, Germany and Switzerland – before arriving in Lucerne, where we will stay the night.
- Hotel Arcade / Ibis Styles Hotel Lucerne City or similar
Lucerne - Milan - Venice
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll head south to the design and couture-conscious city of Milan. On our tour of the city you will see Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest shopping arcade in the world; the legendary opera house La Scala; the storied Sforza Castle; and the ostentatious Gothic of Milan Cathedral.
- Accommodations for the evening will be in Venice or a neighboring city.
- Michelangelo Hotel / Hotel Lugano Toretta or similar
Venice - Rome
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll take you through this fascinating city of ornate palaces, lyrical waterways, captivating churches and impressive architecture. In San Marco Square you'll see the Basilica di San Marco, one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, and the Bridge of Sighs connecting the old prison to the interrogation rooms in Doge's Palace.
Afterwards, you'll get a chance to see some traditional Venetian craftwork at a demonstration by Murano glassblowers. An optional gondola ride on the Grand Canal will put the finishing touch on a glorious day in Venice. Accommodations in the evening will either be in Rome or a neighboring city.
- Idea Hotel Roma Z3 / Ibis Styles Rome Eur or similar
Rome - Vatican City - Arezzo
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll head directly to St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, originally built by Constantine the Great in 324 AD, then reconstructed between 1506 and 1615 under the direction of several famous architects including Bramante, Raphael and Michelangelo. You may also join the optional Sistine Chapel tour to view Michelangelo's famous frescoes.
Next you'll see the famous Trevi Fountain, the lavish Baroque showpiece where people flock to throw coins into the water – an action which is said to ensure that you’ll return to the city again one day. After lunch, take a step even further back in time as you visit Italy’s unrivalled Roman relics. An optional guided tour of the Colosseum, built in AD 72, comes highly recommended. History comes to life as you imagine yourself witnessing gladiatorial combat inside the spectacular amphitheatre. You may also choose to walk at your leisure around the outside to admire the facade of this ancient wonder.
After the Colosseum, get up close to the nearby Arch of Constantine, which dates back to the fourth century AD, then spend some further free time enjoying Rome, sampling the rich and creamy delights of gelato. After some free time you can either visit Basilique Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri (Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and the Martyrs) near Piazza della Repubblica, or head directly to the nearby Mitsukoshi Department store for some serious shopping.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Arezzo.
- Etrusco Arezzo Hotel / Arezzo Park Hotel or similar
Florence - Pisa - Genoa
Summary of The Day: On this day you will be introduced to the sights and sounds of Florence, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. We'll head up to the Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence, then to a local workshop to see how Florence's fine leather goods are made.
Afterwards, we'll set out on foot to the Ponte Vecchio over the Arno River, the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower and the Uffizi, which houses one of the finest art collections in the world. At Pisa, our last stop of the day, you will be free to wander; be sure to have your camera ready when you enter the Square of Miracles and the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery come into full view.
We finish our evening by continuing on to Genoa or a city nearby for an overnight stay.
- Idea Hotel Plus Savona / Idea Hotel Plus Genova San Biagio or similar
Genoa - Monaco - Nice - Cannes - Avignon
Summary of The Day: A breathtaking drive along one of the most sublime stretches of Mediterranean coastline awaits as we say goodbye to Italy and hello to Monaco.
Our walking tour will take us first to the Prince's Palace of Monaco, then on to the Courthouse, the Oceanographic Museum and Saint Nicholas Cathedral, the resting place of Grace Kelly. We'll then travel to the Fragonard Perfume Factory to learn about the perfume-making process. At the end of the guided tour you will be able to purchase one of the fragrances for yourself. Next we'll visit Nice for a sampling of the scrumptious local cuisine.
We'll stop over in Cannes to see the Palais des Festivals et des Congres, host of the city's annual international film festival, and then make our way to Avignon Nord to check in to our hotel.
- Hotel Kyriad Orange Center / Ibis Cavaillon Portes du Luberon or similar
Avignon - Paris
Summary of The Day: Take a well-earned rest today as you sit back and enjoy the rustic charm of the French countryside on our journey north to Paris, the Green Line terminus.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $571.71||USD $773.10||USD $571.71|
* Child: 2-11 years of age|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and airport or pick-up point
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- City taxes (payable upon entry):
- Venice city tax: EUR 15.00/Person
- Florence city tax: EUR 10.00/Person
- Rome city tax: EUR 10.00/Person
- Pisa city tax: EUR 5.00/Person
- Monte Carlo city tax: EUR 5.00/Person
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum EUR 5.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Italian Spaghetti Menu : EUR 20.00/Person
- Gondola: EUR 30.00/Person (Six per gondola)
- Colosseum: EUR 12.00/Person
- Sistine Chapel Tour: EUR 45.00/Person
- Florence Pizza and Beef Menu : EUR 20.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
Within 7 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- In spring and summer, wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
romeo.s generoso jr(0)Useful05/22/2016 03:36:48my 7day europe tour! ( Verified Purchased )
excellent and very accomodating tour guide and bus driver. tour itself is fun and enjoyable meets new friends and lifetime expirience.try it and youll never be disappointed
romeo.s generoso jr(0)Useful05/22/2016 03:29:15my 7 day european tour! ( Verified Purchased )
very friendly and accomodating tour guide and bus driver thank you for the expirience.tour itself is enjoyable for its price
Anonymous.(3)Useful04/03/2016 18:35:53Wonderful Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Everything was excellent. The hotels we stayed in were all beautiful. Everything was organized and according to schedule. Our tour guide, Mr Chung was also entertaining and very fluent in english. If there's one thing that needs improvement..., maybe they should provide more time for going to the toilet. I strongly recommend this tour service to all my friends and kababayan here in the Philippines. Duration: March 26- April 1, 2016 Tour: Green Line (Paris-Switzerland-Italy-Monaco-Paris) Tour Guide: Mr Chung Read full review
Anonymous.(2)Useful12/31/2015 12:27:13Switzerland, Italy and France - 12th Dec to 18th Dec 15 ( Verified Purchased )
It was hectic but excellent trip.All the accommodations were good except the Kyriad Hotel on the last day of the trip. Danny, our tour guide was very nice and full of humour.It was certainly value for money. Even DJ helped us a lot with inf...ormation. Read full review
Anonymous.(2)Useful12/01/2015 14:18:12worthy trip in europe ( Verified Purchased )
our tour guide daniel from amsterdam is the best.he was so patient especially to one of our companion who was always not on time to meet the group at our designated place.The tour was tiring esp the bus was parking at a far place but genera...lly, the tour worths your money.Keep the price like this and you will surely get more customers. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
1. We will be travelling in a group. What is the minimum number of persons in a group to avail of 5% discount?
2. For clarification. This 7-Day Italy, Switzerland, and France Tour
(Product Code: 56-24534) will cover
• Bus/Coach service
• Breakfast Day 2-7
• Hotel accomodation Day 1-Day 7 ?
I want to verify this matter: At the end of Day 7-Avignon – Paris
( Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris,) Are we provided with a hotel accommodation at the end of the tour, considering that
it's been a tiring day and arrival is a little late?
Thank you so much
Vie Alvarez 05/26/2016 08:25:06
Dear Vie Alvarez,
Thank you for your inquriy.
The 5% group discount will apply when there are 10 or more people in one reservation.
The package includes:
6-night hotel accommodations
Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Professional tour guide
On day 7, we will drop you off at approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris. You need to find your own hotel if you are still staying in Paris that night.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
After clicking on "BOOK NOW" the following page will allow you to view additional post tour hotel extension options which you can add to your package reservation at a discount.
Customer Service Rep
Awaiting your reply and if possible please also reply to my email too.
Rangoon.(Yangon ). Burma ( Myanmar) 05/18/2016 07:37:16
Dear Nellie Aye,
Thanks for your inquiry!
You can book a 4-day tour which offers the same itinerary from Paris to Rome via the following link. However, the tour departs from Paris on Saturdays such as Nov 5th.
Customer Service Rep
Can I get a quote for 2 Adults and 1 (13 y/o) ? What are the available dates in July? Can I redeem my points for this tour? 05/04/2016 22:10:07
Thanks for your inquiry,
Tour dates are only available during Saturdays and we still have availability for July.
Most of our European tours only offer 2 guest per room per night. Ages 2-11 year old can are considered child.
Therefore, we suggest you select 2 rooms 3 adults for the accommodation and the total package price is currently at USD2,342.12.
Just click "apply discount codes" after you click "Proceed to Checkout" button to use your points. Please ensure that you are logged in before you book to get the change to use your points.
To place your order, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page, then click “Book Now".
Customer Service Rep
I am from Florida USA 04/27/2016 18:12:48
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4fun.com
Regrettably, flights are not included in the tour package.
We do work with an affiliate that can assist you with flights:
Please view the links for similar tour we have that visit Italy:
Customer Service Rep
Contact information for General question, Contact toll free phone #'s are missing.
please email me.
K. Patel 04/27/2016 11:52:17
Thanks for your inquiry.
The tour departs every Saturday. The tour information page will show the calendar dates available for booking in bold black print. Any of the unavailable dates will be in gray.
The itinerary will be similar with what shown on our website and the tour guide will arrange the details and schedule.
You can contact us at 1-626-389-8668(Int.) OR 1-866-933-7368(U.S.)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
my 7 day european tour!
very friendly and accomodating tour guide and bus driver thank you for the expirience.tour i .. Read MoreBy romeo.s generoso jr On 05/22/2016 03:29:15
*********EXCELLENT TOUR AND BEST OF BEST TRIP***********
Our tour guide Florian was very informative and helping in all case. He had managed small t .. Read MoreBy Vishal On 11/28/2015 20:45:13
Ttour northern Italy Aug 29 - Sept 4: Tour was more fast paced than we had anticipated. Love .. Read MoreBy Josephine Ann Teschendorf On 10/01/2015 00:00:00
You May Also Like
11-Day Tour of Europe: Italy, Switzerland and France
9-Day Italy, Switzerland and France Tour
9-Day Italy, Switzerland, and France Tour
13-Day Western, Central and Southern Europe Tour
11-Day Western, Central and Southern Europe Tour