Paris - Lucerne
Summary of The Day: We will depart for Switzerland in the morning, first passing through Basel - situated at the intersection of France, Germany and Switzerland - before arriving in Lucerne, where we will stay the night.
- Hotel Arcade / Ibis Styles Hotel Lucerne City or similar
Lucerne - Milan - Venice
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll head south to the design and couture-conscious city of Milan. On our tour of the city you will see Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest shopping arcade in the world; the legendary opera house La Scala; the storied Sforza Castle; and the ostentatious Gothic of Milan Cathedral.
- Accommodations for the evening will be in Venice or a neighboring city.
- Michelangelo Hotel / Hotel Lugano Toretta or similar
Venice - Rome
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll take you through this fascinating city of ornate palaces, lyrical waterways, captivating churches and impressive architecture. In San Marco Square you'll see the Basilica di San Marco, one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, and the Bridge of Sighs connecting the old prison to the interrogation rooms in Doge's Palace.
Afterwards, you'll get a chance to see some traditional Venetian craftswork at a demonstration by Murano glassblowers. An optional gondola ride on the Grand Canal will put the finishing touch on a glorious day in Venice. Accommodations in the evening will either be in Rome or a neighboring city.
- Idea Hotel Roma Z3 / Ibis Styles Rome Eur or similar
Rome - Vatican City - Arezzo
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll head directly to St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, originally built by Constantine the Great in 324 AD, then reconstructed between 1506 and 1615 under the direction of several famous architects including Bramante, Raphael and Michelangelo. You may also join the optional Sistine Chapel tour to view Michelangelo's famous frescoes.
Next you'll see the famous Trevi Fountain, the lavish Baroque showpiece where people flock to throw coins into the water - an action which is said to ensure that you’ll return to the city again one day. After lunch, take a step even further back in time as you visit Italy’s unrivaled Roman relics. An optional guided tour of the Colosseum, built in AD 72, comes highly recommended. History comes to life as you imagine yourself witnessing gladiatorial combat inside the spectacular amphitheatre. You may also choose to walk at your leisure around the outside to admire the facade of this ancient wonder.
After the Colosseum, get up close to the nearby Arch of Constantine, which dates back to the fourth century AD, then spend some further free time enjoying Rome, sampling the rich and creamy delights of gelato. After some free time you can either visit Basilique Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri (Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and the Martyrs) near Piazza della Repubblica, or head directly to the nearby Mitsukoshi Department store for some serious shopping.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Arezzo.
- Etrusco Arezzo Hotel / Arezzo Park Hotel or similar
Florence - Pisa - Genoa
Summary of The Day: On this day you will be introduced to the sights and sounds of Florence, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. We'll head up to the Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence, then to a local workshop to see how Florence's fine leather goods are made.
Afterwards, we'll set out on foot to the Ponte Vecchio over the Arno River, the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower and the Uffizi, which houses one of the finest art collections in the world. At Pisa, our last stop of the day, you will be free to wander; be sure to have your camera ready when you enter the Square of Miracles and the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery come into full view.
We finish our evening by continuing on to Genoa or a city nearby for an overnight stay.
- Idea Hotel Plus Savona / Idea Hotel Plus Genova San Biagio or similar
Genoa - Monaco - Nice - Cannes - Avignon
Summary of The Day: A breathtaking drive along one of the most sublime stretches of Mediterranean coastline awaits as we say goodbye to Italy and hello to Monaco.
Our walking tour will take us first to the Prince's Palace of Monaco, then on to the Courthouse, the Oceanographic Museum and Saint Nicholas Cathedral, the resting place of Grace Kelly. We'll then travel to the Fragonard Perfume Factory to learn about the perfume-making process. At the end of the guided tour you will be able to purchase one of the fragrances for yourself. Next we'll visit Nice for a sampling of the scrumptious local cuisine.
We'll stop over in Cannes to see the Palais des Festivals et des Congres, host of the city's annual international film festival, and then make our way to Avignon Nord to check in to our hotel.
- Hotel Kyriad Orange Center / Ibis Cavaillon Portes du Luberon or similar
Avignon - Paris
Summary of The Day: Take a well-earned rest today as you sit back and enjoy the rustic charm of the French countryside on our journey north to Paris, the Green Line terminus.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $556.34||USD $752.31||USD $556.34|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and airport or pick-up point
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- City taxes (payable upon entry):
- Venice city tax: EUR 15.00/Person
- Florence city tax: EUR 10.00/Person
- Rome city tax: EUR 10.00/Person
- Pisa city tax: EUR 5.00/Person
- Monte Carlo city tax: EUR 5.00/Person
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum EUR 5.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Gondola: EUR 30.00/Person
(Six per gondola)
- Colosseum: EUR 12.00/Person
- Sistine Chapel Tour: EUR 45.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 7 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful09/25/2016FunGoFun ( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I had a fantastic time on our recent tour. Highly recommend it. The company that ran the tour was very professional and full of knowledge was our tour guide Tim. Our driver was Joseph and he drove through city streets like a ...pro. Our accommodation was sufficient and each place had its own character. Read full review
Anonymous.(3)Useful09/24/2016European Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Best European tour ever with nice group of people.
Anonymous.(2)Useful09/11/20167 day Italy ( Verified Purchased )
Great sights all the good ones you need to see accommodation overnight ??
Anonymous.(1)Useful09/11/2016Fantastic Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Over all a great tour that may be extended to 10 days.
Kanda Vasnarungruengkul(2)Useful08/22/2016***Best Trip for First Time in Europe*** ( Verified Purchased )
Me and My husband take this tour on May 2016. The weather is perfect not too cold, not too hot, and no rain. We start tour from Lucerne (Switzerland) on Sunday May 8. 2016, so we arrive in Switzerland on May 3.2016 to cover some city in Sw...itzerland, then continue with tour4fun, and finish tour on May 13.2016 at Paris the final destination with tour4fun. We stay more another 3 nights at Paris before flight back to Los Angeles. We have a wonderful time all places and enjoy with a big group(from many country so friendly) and with a professional guide Denial. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
We currently, do not have our schedule available for next year 2017.
Please visit us again mid November of this year so we can update you with our next year's schedule.
Customer Service Rep
product code 56-24534, by April 2017, party of 3, (2) adults & (1)
child sharing one room only, but in your booking for sharing only
(2) adults are in the selection but zero for child is it possible to
have a one accommodation or room for the three of us. 10/11/2016 04:57:36
Dear Marites Arana,
If the child is 2-11 years of age, we can try to arrange you in 1 room. When you book online, please select 2 rooms first and leave a note to request for 1 room. We can adjust room and price manually after receiving your reservation.
The schedule of 2017 will usually be updated in November. Please come back to check with us later.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Edwina lam,
Thanks for booking with Tours4Fun!
This tour doesn't offer hotel pick-up, all the guests need to join tour at 9:00am Place d'Italie (McDonald's restaurant), 211 Boulevard Vincent Auriol, 75013 Paris, France.
We can also check the availability if you advise the number of guests.
Customer Service Rep
1. For Vatican tour, can we have a time to go inside St Peter's Basilica and see chapel, or just take a picture in front of the basilica?
2. I'd like to shop in Milan some brand like Prada and Valentino. Would it be possible?
Bertha 09/28/2016 04:48:02
1. This tour offers an optional Sistine Chapel Tour. You can sign up at the tour guide and pay in cash to the tour guide if you wish to join. The price is EUR 45.00/Person.
2. Regretfully as this is a city tour, it doesn't including shopping. But you can check with the tour guide and see if you will be able to have some time on your own to do some shopping.
Customer Service Rep
Nikhil 09/11/2016 17:22:36
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
For this tour you will pass through Basel, which is located at the point where the Swiss, French and German borders meet, before arriving at the picturesque lakeside city of Lucerne, nestled at the foot of the snowcapped Swiss Alps. Here you will get to see Lucerne’s famous landmarks, including Chapel Bridge, the Water Tower, and some wonderfully preserved Baroque and Gothic architecture, followed by some free time to shop or take pictures.
Although this tour begins and ends in Paris there will be no sightseeing tour in Paris.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
My husband and I had a fantastic time on our recent tour. Highly recommend it. The company t .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/25/2016 04:19:32
Best European tour ever with nice group of people. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/24/2016 15:41:58
Over all a great tour that may be extended to 10 days. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/11/2016 03:25:12