New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the Central Park and the entire of New York City. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour(admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Other attractions include the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will visit Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Then we will head to Washington, D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial. Furthermore, we will take a glance at the future of space travel in the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, located on the National Mall(also known as the Capitol Hill), with a showcase of all components of human aviation and space heritage. Besides, we can take photos of the White House and the U.S. Capitol from outside due to the limitation of visit time for the public. Lastly, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River and Tidal Basin! Along the way, you will see and pass by the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride, see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist, and watch a Niagara IMAX movie. Guests can then choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara.
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will compensate you for the loss that you can't enjoy the sight of Niagara Falls due to the closure of Maid of Mist.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. At dinner, you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited!
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
For departure from Logan International Airport(BOS), please book the fights after 1:30pm.
For departure from NYC airports (JFK,LGA,EWR), please book the flights after 7:00pm.
Please note: on the way to the airport, if you want to get off in advance and don't go to the airport, we offer two stops for your convenience:
-Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
-Flushing: In front of the Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $475.00||USD $317.00||USD $238.00||USD $645.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $265.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location and drop-off to Chinatown and Flushing
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Trin 03/02/2015 17:32:01
Dear TRIN THIMROENGWACHE,
You will arrive to Niagara Falls in the later afternoon/Early evening where you can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self exploration until it is time to proceed to the hotel or have an in-depth tour ($25/Adult).
The tour guide will advise the time spent at each of the sites as it will depend on their arrangement.
Customer Service Rep
Look forward to your reply.
Trin 03/02/2015 05:55:21
Hotels are booked based on availability, we will be unable to guarantee that your first nights stay will be at the Sheraton La Guardia.
Detailed hotel information will be available once a reservation is confirmed and closer to the tour start date.
Customer Service Rep
Do you provide pick up from airport with this tour?
Linda 11/19/2014 23:21:23
This tour does not offer airport pick up you will need to meet the group in one of the pick up locations offered.
If you would like a tour with airport pick up and drop off in New York we suggest a 6 day tour:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7