New York City - Watkins Glen State Park - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll drive through scenic Upstate New York and the Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park. You'll have free time to walk through the park before we continue on to Niagara Falls. There will be a tour of the American Side of the falls, including American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island. The evening portion of our tour takes us to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, where we'll see the falls illuminated in a rainbow of colors.
- Wyndham Super 8 or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto - Thousand Islands
Summary of The Day: On the second day, we'll see the falls up-close and experience their power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October). We'll travel to the picturesque village of Niagara-on the-Lake (May-October) around noon before continuing on to Toronto. There, we'll visit City Hall, Ontario Legislative Building, and Eaton Center. Departing from Toronto, we'll head east along the world famous Lake Ontario to our accommodations near the Thousand Islands area.
- Ontario Parliament visit is only available from June to the end of August in 2016.
- Comfort Inn (April, 2017 - Niagara Falls - / Wyndham Super 8) or similar
Thousand Islands - The Premium Outlets - New Jersey
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day with a cruise through the amazing Thousand Islands (May to October, admission included). In April, we'll spend the morning visiting the Welland Canal Locks see how this amazing testament to man's ingenuity can move huge ships up and down the Niagara escarpment. We'll stop for lunch at Niagara-on-the-Lake, after which we'll head to Tannersville to take advantage of the amazing deals at The Premium Outlets.
- Accommodations for the evening are in New Jersey.
- La Quinta Inn and Suites, Fairfield or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, DC
Summary of The Day: Depart from New Jersey to Pennsylvania and to the city of brotherly love Philadelphia. Arriving in the historic area of Philadelphia we visit the famous Liberty Bell, one of the symbols of freedom in America, Constitution square and Congress Hall. Stroll Elfreth’s alley the oldest continuously inhabited street in America. Continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
Departing Philadelphia we see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue to Lancaster county home of the Amish people. We start our visit with a ride on an authentic Amish Buggy through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, no electricity, running water, telephone service, or appliances. After the ride we visit the Amish marketplace where we can shop for handmade arts crafts and products. In the late afternoon we depart east for an evening arrival in Washington, D.C.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Washington DC or similar
Washington, D.C - New York City
Summary of The Day: Start the day with a visit to Arlington National Cemetery the changing of the guards and the Kennedy family gravesite. Next, visit the Mint and learn how the US tries to keep the US Dollar safe from counterfeiters. Our visit continues to Capitol Hill. See the Capitol, Senate and White House to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington, Korea and Vietnam Memorials. In the late afternoon we depart Nord for an evening arrival in New York.
- Wednesday Departures:
Day 1: New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Day 2: Washington, D.C. - New Jersey
Day 3: New Jersey - Watkins Glen State Park - Niagara Falls
Day 4: Niagara Falls - Toronto - Thousand Islands
Day 5: Thousand Islands - New York
Tours are scheduled to end between 7:00pm - 8:00pm, this is an estimated time only. Actual time may change based upon local conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $790.00||USD $778.00||USD $773.00||USD $1,000.00||USD $755.00|
*Single Occupancy Price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Double, Triple, and Quadruple Price applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple and Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, as each room is equipped with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-14 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned van or bus
- Maid of the Mist (April or May to late October)
- Thousand Islands cruise (May to October)
- Ontario Parliament (only from June until end of August in 2016)
- Professional tour guide
- Amish buggy ride
- Free WIFI
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Travel insurance
- Service fee for tour guide and driver (recommended USD 2.00/day per person for each)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- American citizens and permanent residents do not need a visa to enter Canada. You do, however, need to show a US photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry. A passport is highly recommended. Those passengers aged 18 and under require only a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, Canadian visa, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple entry into the US. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the US, we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. Guests traveling to Canada are responsible for making sure in advance that their visa requirements are met.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Gary Mo(24)Useful06/09/2008You\'d not miss the tour! ( Verified Purchased )
Oh, so great! In the 5 days tour, there were a great many scenic spots, from New York to Finger Lakes, from Niagara Falls to 1000 Islands, and from New Jersey to Washington DC. Many famous spots were covered in the tour. My friend and I ha...d a very nice time these days. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
(Product Code: 29-599)
You wrote in the special notes: Luggage on tours by van is limited to one bag of soft material 21 x 12 x 12 inches and a maximum of 22 pounds (10kgs) per person.
I am a tourist and I come with a suitcase and a backpack and I need to be in a bus at this tour so I can carry my luggage to have with me.
How do I assure that my luggage will be with me and the tour that I registered for will not be in a van? 08/05/2015 13:18:56
Thank you for your inquiry.
The type of vehicle used will depend on the number of guest that have reserved on that particular day.
We ask that you leave a note in the comment section when placing your reservation and we will update you accordingly.
Customer Service Rep
& if i am going on this tour by myself, does that mean i get my own room when i select 1 room 1 adult? 04/05/2015 19:55:50
The 5-Day tour will be conducted in English only or bilingually in Italian, Spanish, French, or German depending on your preference.
If you are a single traveler, the price will be based on single occupancy and you will have one room for yourself passenger only.
Customer Service Rep
Also I am booking 3 tours with your company During the period May-June 2014. Do I get any discounts? 01/08/2014 05:03:05
Your interested tour is scheduled to depart every Sunday from April 1st 2014 - October 31st 2014.
Currently, there is no additional discount for booking multiple tours with Tours4Fun. Although we do have a Rewards4Fun program, please view the following link for more information.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Hi Shirley Smith:
No, this should not be a problem at all.
Please leave a note in the comment section of your online reservation that you plan on bringing larger luggage while on tour and we will confirm this with your tour guide for you.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7